Your Favourite Vocal Effects Now on Your iPhone
The iRig Mic from IK Multimedia is due to land in the Dolphin warehouse in just over a week. Just in time for the launch, VocaLive - the first professional practiving, performing and recording vocal processor for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad is now available.
Singers and songwriters will have a suite of 5 dedicated real-time vocal effects (pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal orpher and de-esser) plus 7 effects tailored to vocal processing (reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus, phazer) that can be combined on a 3-processor vocal rig chain. VocaLive also includes dozens of presets to help you get up and running in seconds.
A complete, portable vocal selection
Record single or multi-track, cancel out the original voice of the song and sing along with your iPod library, and warm up with the included vocal tools.
- Real time vocal processor + recording app
- 3-processor vocal rig chain
- 12 vocal effects
- Single track recorder expandable to full 4 tracks recording studio through in-app purchase
- Import and play songs to be used as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer
- Sing-along backing tracks with voice cancel feature
- Dozens of presets included with favorites presets for fast recall
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools
- Low-latency for real time vocal processing
- FREE version also available
iRig Mic IK Multimedia's iRig Mic is the first serious handheld condenser microphone developed specifically for iPhone/iPad users. It a versatile recording solution for all of your and your mobile vocal and sound needs. iRig Mic Features Ideal for all vocal applications from singing to speech Great for all types of sound recording or processing in music or any other…
Watch the IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig Guitar Interface on the Channel 5 Gadget Show The IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig Guitar Interface For iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad - The easiest way to get your instrument’s signal into iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Simply plug iRig into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the iRig, plug headphones or amplifier to…