NAMM 2011: Roland's Digital Pianos and USB Interfaces
The Power of Three! Triple Inputs & REC Modes
The TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique, compact audio interface optimised for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications. With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input. The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications. TRI-CAPTURE is full-featured yet portable, and is USB bus powered for a clean, simple setup.
- Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
- Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
- XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
- Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
Versatile Audio I/O for Mac and PC
Two is the magic number for the DUO-CAPTURE USB audio interface. It's equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs. The dual headphone outs are perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions, with no additional mixing hardware required. DUO-CAPTURE boasts ultra-stable, low-latency ASIO drivers for both Mac and PC platforms, and provides a versatile selection of I/O formats to accommodate a variety of gear. With its unique, slimline design and stable performance, it's the perfect audio interface for recording musicians on the go.
- Small, convenient audio interface for musicians on the go
- 1/4-inch Mic/Guitar input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8-inch stereo input, 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
- Low latency ASIO driver; direct monitor function
- USB bus powered
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
Flagship Features at a Nice Price
Roland raised the stage-piano bar with the RD-700NX. Today, the world-famous SuperNATURAL sound and expression of the flagship RD is available at a lighter weight and more affordable price … introducing the RD-300NX! This state-of-the-art stage piano boasts an advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, E.Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology, a newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement, a unique Sound Focus feature, and more.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- New E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix without compressing or colouring the sound
- New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement
- Intuitive U/I: new One Touch Piano feature and graphic LCD
- Hundreds of high quality built-in sounds
- Optional RPU-3 triple-pedal unit
Keep up to date with all the latest Winter NAMM 2011 news and launches with us here at Dolphin Music, we'll be bringing you all the latest straight from L.A!
You can visit our Twitter page for live Tweeting from NAMM - we'll be uploading brand new product launch images/videos and news!