NAMM 2011: Roland's CUBE XL Bass Amp Range
NAMM 2011: Roland CUBE Amp Range
XL Power for Bassists!
Just as the CUBE guitar-amp family received an XL upgrade, now it's time for the CUBE BASS line to reach XL status.
The new CUBE XL BASS amplifiers remain portable and travel friendly, a CUBE tradition, but they benefit from new-generation XL performance enhancements.
These new amps deliver a knock-out punch with custom FFP and COSM technology. FFP is one of Roland's core technologies in which each component - amp, cabinet, and speaker - achieves maximum efficiency and performance for incredible power from a compact body.
The most portable of the family, the CUBE-20XL BASS, features 20 watts of power, an 8-inch custom speaker, six COSM amp models, pro-quality effects (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Solo, Poly Octave, Compression, and Overdrive), Power Squeezer for big sound at low volume, and 3-band EQ.
The mid-size CUBE-60XL BASS provides 60 watts of power in a portable cabinet that's great for rehearsals and gigs alike. It has a Solo channel with memory, eight COSM amp models, 3-band EQ, on-board effects, and a world's first, built-in Looper for constructing stacks of sound in real-time!
CUBE-120XL BASS, the flagship of the CUBE bass-amp family delivers 120 pumping watts of power through its 12-inch performance coaxial speaker. This amp will punch its way through any mix, and affords players plenty of flexibility onstage. Create a universe of instantly selectable tones with eight COSM amp models, including the new SUPER LOW, plus 4-band EQ, wicked effects, and Looper - a world's first for bass amps!
A New Era of Sound, Power, & Performance
The Roland GR-55 is a revolution in guitar synthesis, with features never before available in any guitar processor. In terms of speed, it's the fastest ever. It's also the most accurate, thanks to newly developed pitch-detection technology. As for sound, the triple-core generator houses a world-class array of virtual guitars, basses, amps, and synth voices, enabling tones and textures that have never been heard before. Onstage or in the studio, you can instantly access the GR-55's huge library of ready-to-use sounds, from pop to rock and beyond, with quick-access category buttons. Welcome to a ground-breaking new era in guitar synthesis!
- A revolutionary fusion of guitar synthesis and powerful COSM guitar modelling
- Up to four sound sources at a time: two PCM synth tones, plus COSM guitar modelling and normal guitar input
- Easy to use and easy to play with hundreds of great, ready-to-use sounds for rock or pop guitarists
- Advanced Roland technology provides superb sound quality and lightning-fast processing
- Over 900 of Roland's latest fully editable PCM sounds, including pianos, organs, strings, vintage synths, and much more
- COSM guitar and amp modelling
- Two types of multi-effects engines, plus global reverb, chorus, and delay effects, and an on-board looper
- Built-in USB audio player with foot control
- Available with or without GK-3 Divided Pickup
Keep up to date with all the latest Winter NAMM 2011 news and launches with us here at Dolphin Music, we'll be bringing you all the latest straight from L.A!
You can visit our Twitter page for live Tweeting from NAMM - we'll be uploading brand new product launch images/videos and news!