Lemur Is Giving You A Final Chance
JazzMutant has been acknowledged as a pioneer in the Creative Computing and Multi-Touch technology field since 2002, making it the first-ever company to bring to a multi-touch screen product.
Lemur has been endorsed by a fascinating community of music and video artists since its launch in 2005;
- Nine Inch Nails
- Richard Devine
- Hot Chip
- Ritchie Hawtin
- Matthew Herbert
- Mike Relm
- Alvo Noto
- Ryuchi Sakamoto
- Daft Punk
What's Made Lemur So Popular?
Lemurs visionary concept and groundbreaking technologies has won Lemur numerous international press awards and an election for the "Innovation of the Decade" award by Future Music.
You might be thinking that there are loads of multi-touch tablets around at the moment - but for the time they spent at the top of the innovative technology list, Lemur remained the only one that met the needs of creative people, and still remains at the top of their lists despite newer technology!
JazzMutant renamed itself to Stantum in 2007, and has become a technology-centric company developing partnerships with tier-one industrial partners - high-end dedicated hardware is doomed to vanish in the near future. You might be wondering why we're telling you this? Statum has announced that the batch of Lemur Multi-touch hardware controller set to be in stock in December will be the last one ever! Sad times, we know. But, on the upper-hand, Statum have also announced that this very last batch will have a 25% discount along with an Original Lemur t-shirt for free.
Don't miss the opportunity and grab Lemur while stocks last!
Stantum have asked us to kindly send you this message of thanks...
"We would like to thank all the people involved in this fantastic adventure: first of all the user community which exceeded our wildest expectations in creating the most amazing templates; our devoted resellers, who helped us to show the Lemurs all over the world; finally music software editors for their support."
Lemur In Detail
- Your Best Friend - Easy to use, fully configurable and with great visual feedback, the Lemur was the first hardware controller to fit the ever increasing sophistication of real-time softwares
- Make Your Laptop a Real Instrument - Although Lemur may on first glance seem like a Star Trek style controller, you are correct! But, it allows you to replace any type of known controllers, from a mixing deck to a video remote, a 16-step sequencer or any other existing control device.
- A Step Beyond MIDI - Lemur has been provided with the capacity to generate MIDI messages so it can work with your favourite software. It is also one of the firt hardware controllers that complies with Open Sound Control protocol
- Multitouch Sensing With Visual Feedback
- Built-In Computing Resources
- Robust Design
- Fast ethernet connectivity
- Instant Navigation
- Easy and Advanced Configurability
- Mathematica Expressions