Take Your iPad On Stage With You
The iKlip is a universal mic stand adapter for the Apple iPad. The iKlip allows you to attach your iPad to any standard mic or boom arm firmy, but securely.
Where would I use the iKlip?
- Score viewing during musical performance and playback
- Learning tool - use with your tablature and score appls to learn songs & riffs
- Live and playing and practicing with amp and effects apps like the AmpliTube for iPad
- Use your favourite music creation apps like GrooveMaker
- DJs - now you can use your iPad DJ apps live - the iKlip mounts to tabletop stands as well as standard mic poles
- Use with kareoke appls for live "play along" singings - whather your favourite iPad app, it's now within your reach.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points - securely holds your iPad without scratching or marring it
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick snap clips prive fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible whilst the iPad is clipped into iKlip
- Multi-mount design provides both horizontal and vertical orientation of your iPad
- Limitless positioning
Watch the IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig Guitar Interface on the Channel 5 Gadget Show The IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig Guitar Interface For iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad - The easiest way to get your instrument’s signal into iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad. Simply plug iRig into your mobile device, plug your instrument into the iRig, plug headphones or amplifier to…