Cinematic Guitar is Here...
Cinematic Guitar is here...This last week, we've already seen Time & Space releasing Symphobia 2 and Ivory II Grand Piano, now you get lucky a third time Sample Logic's Cinematic Guitars is now in stock at Dolphin Music!
Following on from one of 2009's best-selling 'Morphestra', Sample Logic has created a virtual instrument in conjunction with guitar guru, Steve Ouimette (who you should recognise from the legendary 'Guitar Hero' games...) that is unlike any other library.
Cinematic Guitars is all encompassing - exploring infinite timbres and emotions through its unprecedented collection of over 1000 instruments and multis, starting with bizarre, dark, euphoric, spiritual, electronic sounds and going far beyond.
The extensive collection of atmospheres, instrumentals and percussives stem from true electric acoustic guitar recordings which were manipulated by Sample Logic's very own 'core effects sequencer' to produce custom instruments.
Cinematic Guitars' scripted sound-sculpting interface gives users unprecedented control and, with 13 unique windows of more than 60 onscreen effects and performance parameters, morphing the instruments and automating effect has never been easier. Each effect can be controlled by its own tempo-synced "core effect sequencer" simultaneously and in real time.
What's under the hood?
- Over 1,000 instruments and multis recorded and processed at 48k/24bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit
- 9 GB sample library (uncompressed)
- 5.8 GB via Kontakt's lossless sample storage compression
- NI Kontakt Player 4 with native 64-bit support
- Atmosphere/ambient soundscapes and stinger construction kits
- Morphed guitars, synths and pads
- Melodic and percussive tempo-synced loops
- Melodic and percussive arpeggiated/gated instruments
- Percussive impacts, big hit ensembles, and kits
- Swipes, scrapes, and reverse transitional effects
- Performance-ready multis (playable interactive preset templats made from multiple instruments)
- Over 100 score-ready multis