The New Mbox Series...
The New Mbox Series...
Avid has announced three brand new additions to the Pro Tools family. Pro Tools Mbox, Pro Tools Mbox Mini, and Pro Tools Mbox Pro. Designed by the same engineering team behind AVID's top-of-the-line Pro Tools, the new Mboxes feature improved sound quality, up-to-date design and exceptional build quality.
Make world-class music with Pro Tools Mbox Pro - a complete computer-based music production system featuring Mbox Pro hardware and Pro Tools LE software. Also compatible with other music software.
Designed by the same engineering team behind our top-of-the-line Pro Tools HD systems, the Mbox Pro interface features advanced recording technology for exceptional quality. A premium analog signal path and high-performance 24-bit, 192kHz coverters deliver pristine sound. Stringent testing standards ensure rock-solid performance in the most demanding environments. And of course, Mbox Pro is designed for ultra-tight integration with the inclued Pro Tools LE software, which is based on the same platform trusted by professional musicians, engineers and producers around the world.
The Mbox Pro interface is also compatible with other major recording applications, so you can make music any way you want. All-new drivers provide superior performance with Logic, Live, Record, Reason, Fruity Loops, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar and more. So go ahead, use you favourite third-party DAW from start to finish - or record with the included Pro Tools LE software to ensure your sessions are compatible with pro studios around the world. No matter how you work, you'll sound great with Mbox Pro.
The Mbox Pro interface is packed with tons of advanced features that make it easy to get great results. Mbox Pro provides the same professional-grade soft-clip limiter circuit found in high-end Pro Tools HD 192 I/O audio interface, so you can track much hotter signalswithout overloading the inputs and clipping. Built-in reverb helps you deliver more inspiring vocal and instrumental performances - without taxing your computer processor. The integrated guitar tuner enables you to tune your guitar, bass, and other instruments directly from the interface. And a Pro Tools multi-function button makes it easy to access common software parameters - like tap session tempo, start/stop record, and create a new track - right from the front of the interface. With Mbox Pro, your sessions will move at the speed of your creativity.
Up to 96 kHz sample rates supported with Pro Tools LE Software
Pro Tools Mbox 3 Pro
Mbox 3 Mini
Mbox 3 Features
- Includes Pro Tools Le Software
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE, Logic Live, Cubase & more)
- FireWire Connection
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 182 kHz sample rates
- Soft-clip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping - providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multi-function button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
Mbox 3 Hardware Configuration
- 8 x 8 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 4 mic inputs with 48 V phantom power and high pass filter (2 XLR/DI combo, 2 XLR)
- 4 1/4" TRS line inputs
- 2 unbalanced Alt line inputss (2 RCA, 1 mini 1/8 inch)
- 6 1/4 inch TRS balanced line outputs
- 2 discrete 1/4inch stereo headphone outputs with seperate volume controls
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O
- 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- Word clock I/O
- Monitor control section with Mono, Mute, Dim, Alt Source, and Speaker A/B/C switching controls
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
Up to 96 kHz sample rates supported with Pro Tools LE Mixing 5.1 surround sound in Pro Tools LE requires Complete Production Toolkit.
Call Dolphin Music on 0844 815 0888 to find out ETA and prices of the Mbox series.