We are very happy to announce a complete set of free software updates to registered users of Atmosphere, Trilogy and Stylus! The updates for Atmosphere and Trilogy include users\' number one requested new feature.... LFO SYNC!
The syncable LFOs allow a host program such as Pro Tools, Cubase SX, Digital Performer, Garage Band or Logic to send tempo information to the plug-in and have the LFO rate “locked” to the feel of the music. Pulsing effects, auto-panning, and rhythmic percussive effects all synced to the host’s tempo, for example, can be easily created with these new versions. Atmosphere\'s vast core library notably benefits from syncable LFOs, as well as Trilogy’s massive synth bass sounds.
The new 1.2 versions of Trilogy and Atmosphere also include numerous software code improvements, adding more stability, efficiency and compatibility for a wide variety of Macintosh OSX, and Windows host applications. In addition, Spectrasonics has also released a new version 1.1 update for its classic Stylus -Vinyl Groove Module, which benefits from these same code improvements.
- New Feature: LFO Sync! (Atmosphere/Trilogy)
- Up to 192k sample rates now supported
- OS X: VST version fixes an issue with CUBASE SX2, you do not have to depress the control key any more in order to type the response code to the challenge in the authorization window.
- Windows: New RTAS-HTDM (ProTools) Plug-In version added.
- Windows: P4 denormalization issues with certain systems fixed
- Windows: LFO 3&4 pan \"crackling on some systems\" bug fixed
- Windows: Sonar sustain pedal \"stuck notes\" problem fixed
- Windows: Improved host compatibility
- Windows: Performance optimizations
- Windows: Shortcuts are now taken into account allowing the user to put the \".dat\" file wherever you want on your hard drive. Spectramove utility is no longer necessary.
- OS9: No longer supported for new versions
All three plug-in updates are free to registered owners and can be downloaded from the Spectrasonics website