Now In Stock!! Steve Vai Anniversary Ibanez UV77-RE Limited Edition!
Steve Vai is one of the few guitarists universally acknowledged as one who has changed the way musicians think about what a guitar can really do. His signature Ibanez guitars are no different: Iconic, Sublime, Awe-inspiring and Outrageous. The Ibanez JEM series models are trailblazers in a world of imitators - there is nothing like them. And the Ibanez UV77RE is probably the best yet.
The Ibanez UV77RE is probably the best Steve Vai Signature Guitar yet. This is a fantastic, very exclusive, and soon-to-be collectible guitar. This is your chance to grab a truly unique guitar.
Who is better to talk about this amazing electric guitar than the man himself? Here is Steve Vai explaining the origins of this legendary model...
- UV77RE's basswood body recreates the legendary multi-colour motif, arriving once again from the original designer Darren Johansen, the master of swirl. All UV77RE models are handcrafted by Ibanez's finest luthiers in Japan, just like the original UV77's
- The UV comes equipped with the original 7-string Lo-Pro Edge 7 bridge, reproducing its original feel and look
- The UV's "Disappearing Pyramid" fretboard inlay
- Fast and Strong: UV77 RE'S 5-pc Maple/Bubinga bolt-on neck
- The UV77RE unleashes scorching highs, bone-rattling lows and every bit of tone and nuance in between, with its powerful and perfectly balanced DiMarzio Blaze humbucking and single coil pickups
- Back view of the 7-string UV77 RE's headstock with black chrome hardware
- UB77RE comes with an Ibanez flight case
For more Ibanez products and to find out which of your favourite artists use Ibanez guitars, visit the brand page