SampleTank® 2.1 Now Shipping!
December 2005, Modena,
• SampleTank 2.1 offers a re-mastered and enlarged sound set now on 2 DVDs with an expanded 6.5GB sound library
Offering 2 GB of additional new material, more than 1,700 sounds and a total of 6.5GB of samples on 2 DVDs, the new SampleTank 2.1 is more extensive and diverse than ever before! SampleTank 2.1 features more multi-sampled instruments, loops, phrases, percussion, traditional instruments, world percussion loops and a wider range of electronic and acoustic instruments in every category and style.
· Enhanced STRETCH™ engine with separate algorithms for multi-sampled note and phrase sounds with additional timbral control features
· Improved Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch - now includes grain control for better compatibility with a wider range of sounds
· Can now run as a stand-alone application, for immediate playing, so you don’t need a host application to use the program. Ideal for using as a keyboard expander module.
· The ability to create complex 16 part splits and layers with new Range controls
· New synth engine features with Sync-able LFOs, 16 assignable stereo outputs and more
SampleTank 2.1 Features
- 16 part multi-timbral sound module with layering capability
- Re-mastered and enlarged sound set with 6.5GB Library on 2 DVDs, over 1700 sounds
- Works both as a standalone application and as a plug-in
- Newly expanded 16 stereo outputs
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- 3 synth engines: Newly enhanced STRETCH™, Pitch-shift/Time-stretch and traditional Resampling
- New Range Controls for creating complex splits and layers
- Total sound editing features with full access to 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- BPM Sync-able LFOs and Portamento feature
- Loop Sync feature for precision and flexibility
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- 32 built-in DSP effects, up to 5 per channel
MIDIcontrollable, responding to MIDI Program change
- Imports WAV, AIFF, SDII, AKAI® S-1000/3000 and SAMPLECELL® formats
- User preset and module save features, also a convenient back up function.
- Customizable keywords and sound search function with integrated sounds database
- 256 notes polyphony
- Customizable display colors
- Available as VST, RTAS, DXi, AU
- For MacOS®X, Windows® XP
SampleTank 2.1 XL has a UK SRP of £339 and SampleTank 2.1 L has an SRP of £199. Both are currently available in the IK dealer/distributor network worldwide. All SampleTank LE/SE and previous SampleTank 1.0 owners can upgrade to the new SampleTank 2.1XL for £199 or the new SampleTank 2.1 L for £139. (all prices include VAT)
All SampleTank 2.0 L/XL owners will receive a free downloadable update to SampleTank 2.1’s application. Also, SampleTank 2.0 XL owners who registered after
SampleTank 2.0 XL owners who purchased before