Behringer New Warranty
Should you have a justified claim within the two-year warranty period, BEHRINGER will endeavour to provide each customer with an as-new replacement unit. This will be solely dealt with by Dolphin Music and you will only ever need to see us.
We will check:
- the device was sold to you during the last 24 months
- the fault is not the result of excessive wear or other inappropriate handling on the part of the customer (eg. through liquid damage, overloading).
If the unit is deemed to be faulty then we shall supply you with a new replacement of the same model from our own stock.
If a particular model is no longer available then we will approve replacement with an equivalent successor model
Exceptional Cases and How to Handle Them
- the specific Behringer product is unavailable at the time of the claim, or
- the specific Behringer product has already been Discontinued and the listed successor model is not available, or
- specific Behringer product has already been Discontinued and there is no listed successor model.
Behringer will adhear their new warranty for all purchases made within the last 2 years. Here is a list of discontinued models and their successor products.
With its custom-made high-power 12" woofer and 1" titanium HF driver, the F1220 delivers plenty of sound for a variety of applications. In addition, the system can be operated in passive fullrange or active bi-amping mode. Features: 200 W (RMS)/400 W (pink noise), nominal impedance: 8 Ohms Extremely high sound pressure level (95 dB full space 1 W…
So much more than a mere DI box, the BDI21 is also an analog modeling bass preamp/stompbox. This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market. * We give you authentic V-TONE modeling technology capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, funky slap sounds, crunchy distortions and everything in-between. You’ll get…