- Manage daily affiliate activity including ongoing development and deployment of new campaigns and creatives, affiliate communications such as eNewsletters, directories, blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolutions.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement,
and recommend ways to increase affiliate conversions, including negotiation of launch support, conversion tracking etc
- Qualify and Recruit new affiliates and strategic partners.
- Maintain, manage and grow existing and new affiliate relationships.
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and
creatives to affiliates, through clear communication with technical and purchasing teams.
- Establish channels of communication to ensure that all affiliates partners have access to marketing tools and develop bespoke marketing material as required.
- and implement new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers throughout the business.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain processes to senior management.
- An understanding of e-retail and experience of planning and creating successful affiliate schemes
- Ability to identify weaknesses and develop and implement improvement strategies
- A strong understanding of the digital environment and the numerous digital tools available to assist marketing and media teams
- An understanding of SEO and CPC principles, including the value and compliments of the affiliate offering
- Experience of working with affiliate networks (e.g. Affiliate Window etc)
- A pro-active and entrepreneurial approach to work