Arriving Soon: MOTU Traveler Mk3 FireWire Audio Interface
The new Motu Traveler MK3 FireWire Audio Interface provides eight channels of pristine 192 kHz analogue recording and playback, combined with twenty channels of digital I/O in ADAT optical, AES/EBU and S/PDIF formats.
Expand your system by connecting additional MOTU FireWire audio interfaces or the 8pre mic input expander. The Motu Traveler-MK3 is equally well-suited for studio, stage and remote locations, with or without a computer. As an interface or stand-alone mixer, the Traveler-mk3 provides 28 separate inputs and 30 separate outputs, including four XLR/quarter-inch “combo” mic/instrument analogue inputs equipped with pre-amps, individual 48V phantom power switches and Digital Precision Trim controls conveniently adjusted from the front panel or CueMix FX software.
The Motu Traveler MK3 main features include:
- Connect all of your audio instruments and gear, including mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines and even effects processors.
- 7-band parametric EQ featuring filter types carefully modeled after British analog console EQs.
- 2 forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the Leveler, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2A™ optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
- Signal overload protection gives you an extra 12 dB of headroom above zero with no clipping or harsh artifacts.
- Portable, bus-powered audio interface for a laptop or battery-operated stand-alone mixer with effects.
- Slides easily into your backpack and fits neatly beneath your laptop.
- All mixing and effects parameters are adjustable using the front panel backlit LCD.
- Record extended sessions even in the most remote locations with the complete freedom of field battery power.
- Provides cross-platform compatibility with Mac and Windows and all of your favorite audio software and host-based effects via WDM/ASIO/Core Audio drivers.