Following up on the runaway success of its StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixer, PreSonus has announced a new member of the family: the StudioLive 24.4.2.
. Like its 16-channel sibling, the 24-channel StudioLive 24.4.2 is designed for both studio recording and live sound, without compromising the requirements for either.
- 24 channels, each with a trim pot, XLR mic input with XMAX™ mic preamp, 1/4-inch TRS balanced line input and unbalanced insert point.
- 10 aux buses (StudioLive 16 features 6 aux buses).
- 32x26 FireWire interface (StudioLive 16 features 32x18 interface).
- Fat Channel with a 4-band fully parametric EQ (StudioLive 16 features 4-band semi-parametric EQ).
- More comprehensive gate/expander with Key Filter and Key Listen.
- 4 x stereo 31-band graphic EQs available on main, subgroup and aux outputs (StudioLive 16 features 1 graphic EQ for main bus only).
The Presonus StudioLive 24.4.2 comes bundled with PreSonus's new Capture™ 1.1 recording software for Mac OS X (including OS X 10.6) and Windows (including Windows 7). Designed primarily for live recording, Capture is preconfigured to record with the Presonus StudioLive, so all mixer channels are correctly routed to Capture tracks. Launch Capture, open a new session, click once to arm all tracks, click on Record, and you're capturing the audio from up to 32 channels and a stereo bus of your choice! It could not be simpler.
You also get a free copy of PreSonus' groundbreaking Studio One Artist digital audio workstation software for Mac and Windows, which features unlimited track count, a full complement of PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins, and more than 4 GB of third-party resources.