Special Offer! Cubase Studio 5 Upgrade for Lower Price!
For a limited time, users of Cubase 4 LE can upgrade to Cubase Studio 5 for just £169 - saving you £130, or 43% off SRP! Offer ends March 31st.
As you certainly know, Steinberg is a leading provider of software for manufacturers of audio hardware, such as Zoom, Tascam and many more. If you're one of the large number of Cubase LE 4 users, here's a fantastic opportunity for you!
Steinberg are extending the special upgrade offer to Cubase Studio 5 by two more months, allowing you to purchase the Steinberg Cubase Studio 5 Upgrade from Cubase 4 LE for just £169 - a saving of £130, or 43% off SRP!
Offer ends March 31st 2010, so hurry up and don't miss this amazing deal!
What's new in Cubase Studio 5?
Reinvent Rhythm: Beat Creation and Loop Mangling
- Loop Mash is a revolutionary virtual instrument offering a fresh and innovative way of playing with loops and creating dozens of seamlessly blendable variations to get that original beat going. (Cubase 5 only)
- Groove Agent ONE pairs powerful drum sampling with sound shaping – all seamlessly integrated into Cubase 5. Import sliced loop and MPC files, and rock right out of the box with the included library of acoustic, urban and hip hop drum kits!
- Beat Designer is a hot new beat construction plug-in that allows you to design drum patterns in an easy yet powerful way, working hand in hand with Groove Agent ONE.
Play the Pitch: Superlative Vocal Editing and Pitch Correction
- VariAudio offers completely integrated pitch and note length editing for individual notes in monophonic vocal recordings – bridging the gap between traditional MIDI and audio editing. (Cubase 5 only)
- The new Pitch Correct VST3 plug-in brings easy and automatic intonation control and scale correction of vocal and monophonic instrument recordings to Cubase.
Maximum Depth: New Dimensions for Your Mix
- REVerence is the world's first VST3 convolution reverb processor, capable of emulating speakers, analogue gear and any natural room imaginable – in stereo or surround. More than 70 responses already included! (Cubase 5 only)
• New automation handling: More transparency and flexibility in automation, with a large new control panel, Suspend Read/Write, new commands and more.
• Rule-based consolidation: Cubase 5 interfaces MIDI controller change data with the Cubase automation, bridging the gap between part-based MIDI controller and track-based automation data routed to the same target. Now it's easy to use both systems side by side and handle layered controller/automation data in a consistent way.
Superconductor: Express Creative Visions
- VST Expression is an intuitive new way of working with instrument articulations with customizable editing integrated within the Key and Score Editors.
- Two new track types for tempo and time signature provide full control directly in the project context
- The included 90-day trial version of HALion Symphonic Orchestra 16-bit Edition with full VST Expression support can be upgraded online to a permanent license at a very special price.
- The HALion ONE sound library has been expanded with a new set of 14 studio-quality instruments, each with multiple articulations for natural and expressive performances – perfectly suited to explore VST Expression.
- In addition, the Cubase 5 package includes a trial version of REBEAT, the cool music distribution software from Rebeat Digital GmbH, which helps you place your music directly in more than 300 online music stores, while taking care of all administrative duties regarding the sale of your music.
In the Fast Lane: Next Generation Performance and Workflow
- Experience the x64 advantage: Native 64-bit support under Microsoft Windows Vista 64 with an astonishing 1 terabyte of addressable RAM – for more tracks, plug-ins and a whole lot of samples!
- In addition, Cubase 5 takes full advantage of the latest audio driver technologies in Microsoft Windows Vista for lower latencies with generic on-board sound hardware.
- The new Channel Batch Export assists in exporting audio files for individual channels or busses sorted by type with one action – ideal for exchanging projects without being dependent on matching plug-in sets or creating an audio-only archive of the project.
- Improved overall MediaBay performance, better overview over of existing content, more advanced and transparent tagging, faster searching and browsing.
- Refined editing: Access the most important parameters in the Sample Editor faster thanks to the new info-line. The Logical Project Editor profits from numerous improvements, including more destinations and new Search and Actions functions.
- Recording enhancements: Cubase 5 features a more straight-forward approach to handling multiple takes and lane management. Other new handy tools are the Remaining Record Time Display and the Lock Record function.
- Virtual MIDI keyboard: Use the computer keyboard or mouse to play virtual instruments or edit MIDI notes.