Arriving Soon: Ibanez UV77 RE Steve Vai Signature
The Ibanez UV77 RE is one of the best ever Steve Vai Signature models. This Universe UV77 20th Anniversary Reissue will soon become a collector's item, with only 3 available to the UK.
The original Steve Vai Universe model was released in 1990 and was the first 7-string electric guitar.
The Ibanez UV77 RE celebrates the 20th anniversary of this milestone musical instrument.
Only 100 will be made, with no more than 3 available to the UK, making the Ibanez UV77 RE an instant collector's item! Dolphin Music is expecting one UV77 RE, due to arrive in February or March - pre-order your UV77 RE now, to avoid disappointment!
- UV77 RE’s basswood body recreates the legendary multi-color motif, arriving once again from original designer Darren Johansen, the master of swirl. All UV77 RE models are handcrafted by Ibanez’s finest luthiers in Japan, just like the original UV77’s.
- The UV comes equipped with the original 7-string Lo-Pro Edge 7 bridge, reproducing its original feel and look.
- The UV’s “Disappearing Pyramid” fretboard inlay.
- Fast and strong: UV77 RE’S 5-pc Maple/Bubinga bolt-on neck.
- The UV77 RE unleashes scorching highs, bone-rattling lows and every bit of tone and nuance in between, with its powerful and perfectly balanced DiMarzio® Blaze™ II humbucking and single coil pickups.
- Back view of the 7-string UV77 RE’s headstock, with black chrome hardware.
- UV77RE comes with an Ibanez flight case
Please visit the Ibanez UV77RE product page for more details and product specifications.