JBL PRX535 B-stock - Grab it while you can!
Grab yourself a bargain with this great PRX535 in b-stock! Only one left, so get it while you can (RRP is £1863.00)
The PRX535 offers a high level of performance. By design, a 3-way configuration, it is the most accurate in the PRX500 Series.
- Differential Drive® woofer
- Horn loaded mid range for sonic accuracy and enhanced pattern control
- 1.5" annual polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier: lightweight, compact, multi channel, heritage
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Integrated pole mount socket
- DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- The PRX535 offers a high level of performance. By design, a 3-way configuration, it is the most accurate in the PRX500 Series. With a horn loaded midrange, pattern control is maintained to a much lower frequency resulting in exceptional clarity and uniform sonic projection over the defined coverage area. Ideally suited to applications where the program material, live or prerecorded has many subtle nuances that is critical to the performance. As with all the full-range PRX500 Series systems two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
- The PRX535 is a self-powered, lightweight 3-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance, both in SPL and sonic accuracy. The PRX535 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 195H horn-loaded 90° by 50° mid-range and a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, crossover functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlex™ finish. Durable polypropylene end-caps add extra protection for the cabinet. An integrated pole mount on the bottom endcap enables easy deployment. The CNCmachined steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grille is also lined with an acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
- Frequency Range: 39 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 46 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 64 K Ohms (balanced), 32 K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Power Capacity: 650 W continuous, 1300 W peak
- Rated Maximum SPL: 134 dB SPL peak
- Coverage Pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1070 mm x 440 mm x 465 mm (42 in x 17.25 in x 18.25 in)
- Weight: 33.5 kg (74 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H, 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Mid Frequency Driver: 1x JBL 195H, 165 mm (6.5 in) woofer
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 265F, 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer
|1 Year Warranty:||