Focusrite Announces Free v2.0 Software Upgrade for the State-of-the-Art Saffire Audio Interface
Focusrite have released a v2.0 software upgrade for Saffire, our cutting-edge mobile firewire audio interface with onboard DSP. This software is free for owners of the Saffire and is available for download from http://www.focusrite.com/downloads.asp.
The fantastic upgrade is a must for all Saffire users, and includes:
- Enhanced 192kHz and Firewire operation
- Improved graphics contrast - even easier navigation through SaffireControl
- Rollover help for SaffireControl in the form of Tool tips - Simply place your mouse over any function and an explanation of that function appears on screen.
- Bug removal – We’ve been testing Saffire for a long time and will continue to do so. We aim to ensure all bugs are discovered and resolved in double-quick time.
- Improved identifiability of Mute, Solo Dim and Hardware control buttons (within the output mix sections), using a bright and clear colour scheme
We certainly hope this new software helps Saffire to exceed your expectations still further. If you have any comments regarding Saffire that you think we should hear, be sure to mail them to us on – email@example.com
Finally, if you want to be at the forefront of all the exciting goings on here at Focusrite, be sure to click on the link below and sign up to our e-zine ‘InFocus’, which is choc full of interesting articles, new product announcements, tips from the pros and a bunch of other great freebies.