JOBS @ DOLPHIN MUSIC : CONTENT & WEB EDITOR
Content & Web Editor
We are looking for bright, dynamic candidates who are passionate about the music industry, instruments and musical technology. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful and growing business, working with a dynamic and exciting team.
Why be stuck in a boring job! Let your passion of music products be your career.
The role of Content & Web Editor would see you accountable for marketing and managing product content on-line, using social media to market products, drive Blogs and develop other such channel content. You have the fantastic opportunity of seeking out and building a team of content experts to support you.
Your initial responsibilities would include:
Managing the content of the Dolphin Music website including any associated sites and blogs through managing and maintaining the online product portfolio and all online creative content, including:
- Produce a plan of action and deliver the plan:
- Adding Product Content and images and related news articles
- Adding News Articles
- Relating News to Existing Product
- Blog Management, Existing Blogs, New, Linking & relationship networking with external
- Producing Buying Guides and Product Help Guides
- Manage & Increase” reviews” on the website
- Build a team to support you:
- Search & recruit include freelance
§ Project & task delegation and tracking
o Content building relationships with other websites
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in managing large amounts of online content and an understanding and /or experience of the musical instrument industry would be advantageous.
We are looking for a pro-active, self motivated individual who is focused on maintaining online web content. Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected]