NOW IN STOCK: Native Instruments Guitar Rig Session
Only £129! The Native Instruments Guitar Rig Session is a complete guitarist’s recording package, and iincludes hardware and software. Available while stocks last!
The Native Instruments Guitar Rig Session delivers powerhouse tone at a down to earth price.
The versatile Guitar Rig 3 XE software coupled with the portable yet robust Session I/O audio interface is a potent combination of components – specially designed to let you easily record and process your guitar, bass and vocals.
- Hardware - It may be small, but the USB-powered Guitar Rig Session I/O packs big, studio-quality sound, thanks to crystal-clear 24-bit/192 kHz converters. Built with a tough aluminum chassis, this go-anywhere box is built to last.
- Software - Guitar Rig Session contains the powerful Guitar Rig 3 XE software featuring 6 amazing amps for guitar and bass, 12 cabinets, 21 effects and many helper features - all in award-winning Guitar Rig sound quality. The package is rounded off by Cubase LE 4®, Kore Player and the Kore Soundpack Pop Drums.
- 6 supreme-sounding amps for guitar and bass, all perfectly emulated in stunning detail
- Matched cabinet module with 12 models provides tried-and-true classic sounds in seconds
- 21 effects: Meticulously modeled stomp boxes, distortion and volume pedals and other popular effect units
- Dynamic Tube Response Technology® delivers rich guitar tone with genuine sonic vitality
- Highly flexible, intuitive and easy-to-use “rack” concept with drag & drop operation
- Intelligent preset management for fast access to a huge selection of ready-to-play sounds for all styles
- Essential Tools: Integrated tuner, metronome and two tapedeck modules for easy recording
- Dedicated "Live View" for instant parameter assignment overview
- For Guitar Players - With 6 world-class amps, 21 inspiring and professional effects, plus numerous first-class "studio-ready" presets, every- thing is there to instantly capture your inspiration. All you need is your guitar, computer and Guitar Rig Session to play and record perfect tones – anytime and anywhere.
- For Bass Players - The Guitar Rig 3 XE software not only covers your guitar needs. It also includes the Bass PRO amp which delivers great sounds for bass. Together with the featured cabinets and effects Guitar Rig XE allows you to create a wide range of basstones. On the road, at home or in the studio, just hook up your bass and dial in your individual tone from the amazing spectrum of sounds in Guitar Rig.
- For Singer-Songwriters - Thanks to the versatile Session I/O audio interface, you can also use Guitar Rig Session to record your vocals through the phantom-powered studio-quality microphone preamp. What’s more, you can simultaneously record your guitar or bass using the additional Instrument/Hi-Z input. Record a tune in one take!
Visit the Native Instruments Guitar Rig Session product page for more details and demo videos.