Lynx Studio Aurora 16 promo - get an HD Pro Tools card for just £99!
We’re pleased to announce that from 1st October until December 31st 2009, Source can supply the Lynx Aurora 16 audio converter factory fitted with a Lynx LT-HD Pro Tools card for a package retail price of just £3,098 inc VAT – meaning the LT-HD card is effectively only £99!
The Lynx Aurora 16 converter provides world-class A/D and D/A conversion in a compact one-rack space format. With sample rates up to 192 kHz, Aurora offers wide, open, uncompressed and unequalised audio for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast and post-production.
Since the introduction of the LT-HD Pro Tools card, an increasing number of Pro Tools users have been choosing Lynx Aurora converters, and
here are just some of the reasons why:
- Aurora 16 offers 32 simultaneous channels in a 1U rack space - sixteen channels of analogue I/O and sixteen channels of digital I/O at sample rates up to 192 kHz.
- The audio quality. Rich, open, transparent. Let your ears give it a try.
- With Aurora 16’s “32 Channel Mode”, one converter is all that is needed to max out the HD card’s 32 channels of I/O.
- Aurora offers significant savings per channel when compared to all other ProTools compatible converters.
- Aurora adds no EQ, compression, or other audio colouration to the signal – the sound you put into the converter is the sound that comes out of the converter.
- Plug it in and go. ProTools|HD immediately recognises Aurora when connected via standard DigiLink cables.
For more details or to order, view the LYNX STUDIO AURORA 1 WITH HD CARD product page.