AKG K 171 MK II – Comfortable, Dynamic Headphones
The AKG K 171 MK II combines the benefits of a closed-back design with the lightweight and comfort of supra-aural headphones.
The AKG K 171 MK II is designed for on stage monitoring and tracking as well as DJ mixing. It is an excellent choice for DJ and broadcast applications where no sound can bleed from the headphones into live microphones.
The closed-back, loud and rugged design gives the K 171 MK II a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility.
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- High ambient noise attenuation
- For broadcast and DJ use
- Rugged construction for tough handling
- Leatherette ear pads and additional velvet ear pads
- Single-sided, detachable 3 m cable and additional 5 m coiled cable
- Type: closed-back, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 94 dB/mW, 107 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 26,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: leatherette and velvet
- Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8″ to 1/4″ screw-on adapter
- Net weight: (without cable) 200 g (7.1 oz.)
The K99 Headphones feature a self-adjusting headband, soft leatherette circumaural earpads, and low weight to ensure a pleasant fit. Large, high-performance 1.6-inch (40-mm) speakers provide a natural, uncoloured sound. AKG K 99 Hi Fi Stereo Headphones Key Features: Semi-open, circumaural hi-fi stereo headphones Low weight for excellent comfort Skin compatible leatherette ear pads Excellent price/performance…
The closed-back, loud and rugged design gives the K 171 MK II a different low-frequency character and maintains its comfort and flexibility. AKG K 171 MKII Closed-Back Headphones Key Features: Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit Patented Varimotion speakers High ambient noise attenuation For broadcast and DJ use Rugged…
The gimbal suspended earcups and self-adjusting headband makes these comfortable to wear. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for easy transportation and years of loss-free signal transfer.
On-ear, semi-open design for
solid base and airy highs
Optimized for single-ear use keeps the familiar sound and makes intonation easier
Patented Varimotion 30mm XXL transducer…
The HD 205 provide an excellent sound quality and a brilliant shielding of ambient noise. The rotatable ear cup as well as the single-sided cable make them a professional companion even for DJ's. The HD 205 come with a convenient protective pouch for storage and transportation. Features Medium-sized dynamic, supraaural headphones For…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888
The HD 280 Professional is a closed monitoring headphone for true professionals. Their very high level of insulation against ambient noise makes them the ideal headphones for DJs or for loud outdoor transmissions. Fold-up and swivelling earpieces ensure space-saving transport. Black finish. Features: Closed, dynamic stereo headphones Accurate, linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications Optimum impedance…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888