The Rode NT1-A say NO To Noise!!
Say No To Noise!!
The RODE NT1-A is one of the most quiet microphones in its class.
For a long time standing it has been known that Rode make some of the best microphones around. The NT1-A is no exception
Sound On Sound said this about the NT1 A
“Despite its low cost, the NT1A delivers professional performance, both for vocal recording and for general instrument use. The lack of any heavy-handed presence boost makes the sound well suited for use with a range of singers and vocal styles and makes it’s also easy to fine-tune using modest amounts of EQ. At the same time, the high end is as open and detailed as you could wish for, so if you like a vocal sound with a modern breathy quality, you can achieve it using little or no EQ.”
Why is this important?
Light and dark, hot and cold, loud and quiet! These are examples of the contrasts found in nature. A low noise recording will give your work it’s dynamics. It will give you the impact you dream of. Adding noise from any device, especially at the source, only degrades your performance.
The RODE NT1-A has a self-noise of only 5 dBA!
Low Noise is only half the story
- Multi award winning, and one of the world’s biggest selling studio microphones, the NT1 original is now a legend. The NT1-A continues this tradition while improving specifications and tonal qualities.
- Using cutting edge technology for the electronics, RODE has implemented a computer controlled manufacturing line. Unlike many leading brands, all electronic boards are made without human hands assuring high specifications, tight tolerances and unsurpassed consistency.
- Built to last with a new computer controlled matching process. The body is then satin nickel-plated. The NT1-A is designed to last a lifetime.
- No PAD or Filters. Some microphone manufacturers include these in their budget products, but at what cost? The NT1-A can be used with very high sound pressure levels without perceptible distortion. Most people never use a high ppass filter on their microphones. Why pay for features you don’t want or need at the cost of what is really important, true performance!
- Complete solution: The NT1-A comes complete with a dedicated shock mount and zip pouch. No optional extras to buy.
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1″) condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: + 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 K ohms)
- Signal/Noise: > 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Phantom P48, P24
Live Performance Dynamic Microphone 100% Rock 'n' Roll in a can! With a rock solid die-cast body and sturdy dynamic capsule the RØDE M1 can take all the abuse you or your Roadie can throw at it, without showing signs of age or neglect. You can rely on the M1…
As a bench-mark we had the award winning RØDE Broadcaster, a microphone which is in use ‘ON-AIR’ at national radio stations around the world.
You must register your product with Rode to take advantage of the warranty.
The result is the RØDE Podcaster, our first…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888
Who's Using The NT1000 Mic?
When in the studio Dub FX trusts his NT1000 to provide the best response for his demanding percussive vocal style. …
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888