VocalBooth Case Study: Cardiff University (Media Resources Centre Video Unit)
“It's doing a grand job...would recommend Vocalbooth to others with similar requirements. I've found it to be good value-for-money."
1. What does your company or organization do?
Produce video and audio materials for Cardiff University and Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust.
2. Why did you need to purchase a Vocalbooth™?
95% for recording voiceovers in a suitable environment with decent accoustics and a degree of sound isolation.
3. In what way have you utilized the Vocalbooth™?
Mostly for voiceovers but also for laying down vocals for music.
4. Have you been able to achieve what you set out to achieve since purchasing a Vocalbooth™?
Yes - it's doing a grand job.
5. How easy was the booth to install? If you didn't install it yourself how was Dolphin's Installation?
It was pretty easy to put together, only took a couple of hours.
6. How often do you use the booth?
Once or twice a week.
7. Would you recommend Vocalbooth™ to others?
Yes, I would recommend Vocalbooth to others with similar requirements. I've found it to be good value-for-money.
8. How was Dolphin Music throughout the process of purchasing the booth(s)?
I thought Dolphin were very good in terms of customer service.