VocalBooth Case Study: Nigel Cuff (Online Demo Recording Service)
“I record vocals and guitar/bass amplifiers...the booth has been a very worthwhile purchase." www.nigelcuffmusic.com
1. What does your company or organization do?
Online Demo Recording Service
2. Why did you need to purchase a Vocalbooth™?
To improve recording quality
3. In what way have you utilized the Vocalbooth™?
I record vocals and guitar/bass amplifiers
4. Have you been able to achieve what you set out to achieve since purchasing a Vocalbooth™?
Yes the booth has been a very worthwhile purchase
5. How easy was the booth to install? If you didn't install it yourself how was Dolphin's Installation?
Generally it was fairly easy to install although I did have problems with the roof section due to the constrictions of trying to fit the booth into a conservatory which has a sloping roof
6. How often do you use the booth?
Usage depends on how much work I have on but generally about three times a week. This may go up if I decide to invite other people to use it which is something I’m considering
7. Would you recommend Vocalbooth™ to others?
Yes if you want to make quality vocal recordings it’s invaluable
8. How was Dolphin Music throughout the process of purchasing the booth(s)?
Very helpful and friendly service