VocalBooth Case Study: Maureen Macleod (Piano player)
“I sing and play midi piano in a tenement block and was receiving complaints from neighbors...My piano is in it and I can now practice vocal exercises without worrying that I am too loud for neighbors."
1. What does your company or organization do?
I bought the booth individually, not for a company.
2. Why did you need to purchase a VocalBooth?
I sing and play midi piano in a tenement block and was receiving complaints from neighbors
3. In what way have you utilized the Vocalbooth?
My piano is in it and I can now practice vocal exercises without worrying that I am too loud for neighbors. I think some sound still comes through but I doubt it can be heard outside the flat.
4. Have you been able to achieve what you set out to achieve since purchasing a Vocalbooth?
5. How easy was the booth to install? If you didn't install it yourself how was Dolphin's Installation?
The instructions were easy, even I understood them and I am not technical. The panels are heavy though and need two strong people, so I employed two handymen to put it together for me.
6. How often do you use the booth?
7. Would you recommend Vocalbooth to others?
8. How was Dolphin Music throughout the process of purchasing the booth(s)?
They were excellent, answered all questions and were polite. I would definitely buy equipment through them again.