VocalBooth Case Study: Barbara-Ann (Voice Over Artist)
“Dolphin Music came through for me and helped me get my business as a vocal artist started" - Barbara-Ann
1. What does your company or organization do?
Provide voice over recordings for Producer’s, casting directors, companies, films, radio, Television etc.
2. Why did you need to purchase a Vocal booth?
I am a voice over artist.
3. In what way have you utilized the Vocal booth™?
Recording my voice for auditions.
4. Have you been able to achieve what you set out to achieve since purchasing a Vocal booth™?
Yes I have.
5. How easy was the booth to install? If you didn't install it yourself how was Dolphin's Installation?
My husband installed the booth. He found it a little challenging and felt he should have asked someone else to help strength wise. (Dolphin note: though Vocal Booths are indeed easy to install, the task won't be as easy if you do it on your own, as Barbara's husband did)
6. How often do you use the booth?
7. Would you recommend Vocal booth™ to others?
Absolutely! And I have!
8. How was Dolphin Music throughout the process of purchasing the booth(s)?
Amazing! Paulo Cardoso (Dolphin's Vocal booth Specialist) was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He was so patient with all our questions. If he didn’t know absolute about something he was honest about that and said he would look into it and get back to us. He always got right back to us and had an answer! He was very pleasant and extremely professional.
Please feel free to add any comments you feel may be of use to us to improve our services and, or may be beneficial to future customers.
Dolphin Music came through for me and helped me get my business as a vocal artist started. I would highly recommend their service and I would suggest you ask for Paulo Cardoso, especially if you’re a beginner in the recording industry!