Have your say at Dolphin Music!
There are many way to interact with Dolphin
You can add links of YouTube videos to the relevant product pages! Seen a cool video...?Bought something from us....? Make a demo video and share it with other customers!
Simply upload a video to YouTube, and then visit the product page at Dolphin, where you'll see a new VIDEO tab. Click on it and it'll show the field where you can add the YouTube URL Link for the video you made!
Please note: you'll need to be logged in to your Dolphin Music account, in order to post the video.
You can also simply cut & paste the URL of other people's demo videos, or of artists playing the same instrument, that you've seen on You Tube.
After you watched someone else's video, you can then rate it, so you can help us to only keep the really useful videos online.
We count with your collaboration! Starting posting your videos and enjoy!
On any of our news articles YOU can leave a comment.
And if you use your Facebook Connect it will allow you too og you in with the same User account!
And what community can be wider than the Twitter community? You can send your questions using the Twitter website directly, as a single SMS message, or via a third-party application such as TweetDeck, Twitteriffic or Twhirl. Imagine being able to ask a question about gear you've seen at a gig while still at the gig simply by sending a quick text on your mobile phone. You can expect an answer in near real time (at least let us get to the office first).
@askdolphin...got a gear-related question? Here's the place to go!
Perhaps you would like to know which soundcard is best for miking up a live drum kit? Or what software you should use to get that polished mastered sound to your mixes? Or what keyboard you should buy for your 10 year old niece who has just started lessons? Or what gear your favorite artists use? Or what guitar modeling amp gives you the most options?The list is endless and, given how important music gear is, this list should always be endless... and that why we are here to help.
Tweet with us...here to help!
Twitter in less than a minute (thanks to Tweeternet)
• Twitter is a social networking and microblogging service that allows you answer the question, "What are you doing?"
• You send short text messages 140 characters in length, called "tweets", to your friends, or "followers."
• in reality you can do much more then answer "What are you doing?", the short format of the tweet allows informal collaboration and quick information sharing.
How to use Twitter
• If you are not a member of Twitter you will need to join
• Visit the Twitter website and click "Join for free" to create your account.
• (Optional) They asked it, so why not answer it. Send a tweet answering "What are you doing?
How to use @askdolpin
• Send a tweet to us asking your question or request advice
• You must include the text @askdolphin so that we know the question is addressed to us
• Ask us your question in less than 130 characters
Why follow @askdolphin
Twitter is all about community. We will do our best to answer your query using all of the skills we have in house at Dolphin Music. However there will be rare occasions when we may not know the answer to your music related conundrum. That is were the community comes into play. If you follow us at @askdolphin then we can be sure you are enthusiastic about music gear. This also means that if you look at our other followers you are likely to find similar enthusiasts who may be just as happy as us to share their knowledge.
So don't forget to click on the button to ensure you get the most out of the @askdolphin channel.