E-MU Emulator X3 Sampling Synth Full Version (Limited Offer - Save £300)
Emulator X3 Streaming Sampling Synthesizer offers both 32-bit and native 64-bit applications, multi-processor and multi-threading support. Save over £300 when you buy Emulator X3 - Limited Offer, so hurry up!
Emulator X3 features E-MU's Xstream streaming sound engine with up to 192kHz sampling and playback, an arsenal of automated sampling/beat analysis/editing tools and almost unlimited sound manipulation that builds on E-MU's 35 years of synthesis experience.
ORDER EMULATOR X3 NOW!
Emulator X3 new features include:
- Xstream: New improved and Vista compatible Xstream 24-bit/192kHz Streaming Engine - 32-bit and native 64-bit applications optimized for Multi-core and Multi-threaded processors. Xstream intelligently balances the processing load across all available resources for exceptional performance.
- Region Xplode Beat Slicer: This great new feature translates recorded drum parts into MIDI files. The Xplode function generates new voices from the selected Region, then creates a MIDI file that maps the new regions to MIDI notes. Just import the Standard MIDI File into your favorite MIDI sequencer and have authentic drum grooves under your control.
- Tempo Map Export: TwistaLoop can now analyze and export the Tempo Map of a song. This indispensable tool allows you to synchronize a rhythm track to a performance that was recorded without a metronome. You sequencer will "groove" with you instead of marching to its own beat.
- Xtractor: an audio manipulation tool that can cut or boost audio levels based on stereo position and frequency. If a song was mixed using stereo panning, this tool allows specific instruments or vocals to be removed, isolated, or pitch shifted. You can remove or isolate vocals, basses, or other instruments, process them and then return them to the mix if you like. The Xtractor is also a powerful analysis tool, since it visually displays the location of each instrument in a stereo mix.
- The Translator Emulator X Convertor, by Chicken Systems, enables you to convert many popular sampler formats into the Emulator X's .exb file format: Akai S-1000/3000, Akai MPC, Emu EIII/ESi/Emax, Tascam GigaStudio 1 + 2, SoundFont, Native Instruments Kontakt 1 + 2, Steinberg HALion I and II