POD Studio™ KB37: Pro Guitar Recording, Superior POD® Tone and Total MIDI Control
POD Studio™ KB37 is a powerful USB interface and burly software bundle that combine to give you all the audio I/O and MIDI control you need for a pro recording experience.
POD Farm, the Premium Tone Plug-in
From dark and smoky American combos to gain-crazed English stacks, POD Farm™ has the amp and effect tones you need to define your music and cement your place in history.
POD Farm gives you
- 18 immortal guitar amps
- 24 classic guitar cabs
- 5 booming bass amps
- 5 thunderous bass cabs
- 64 essential stompboxes and studio effects (with free FX Junkie model pack!)
- 6 pristine preamps
The stunning POD tones were carefully modeled after* studio-standard vintage essentials and must-have modern monsters including Fender® Deluxe Reverb®, Marshall® JCM-800, Vox® AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®, EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez® Tube Screamer®, MXR® Phase 90, Avalon Vt737, and many, many more.
Mac® AU/VST®/RTAS® and Windows® RTAS®/VST® compatible. (This version of POD Farm contains a Line 6 license that cannot be transferred to an iLok USB Smart Key.)
KB37, the Lowest Noise for the Clearest Recordings
With 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces, KB37 boasts the widest dynamic range for recording guitar. Plus, exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect™ monitoring virtually eliminates latency and allows for you to record using modeling without sacrificing tone or feel.
The feature-packed MIDI controller features 37 full-sized velocity-sensitive keys, pitch-bend and mod wheels, and a set of software-assignable controls including buttons, knobs and more.
The comprehensive I/O boasts all the analog and digital ins and outs you need including a 1/4-inch guitar input (with -10 dB pad switch), two balanced XLR inputs with mic preamps, +48V phantom power and trim knobs, 1/4-inch line ins and outs, S/PDIF output, and more.
Included Software Bundle
POD Studio KB37 includes a burly software bundle that provides pro recording right out of the box.
POD Farm, the premium tone plug-in, Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 16-track recording software, Reason® Adapted virtual studio with essential synthesizers, samplers, effects and more, and RiffWorks™ T4 multi-track recording application.
- Lowest noise for recording guitar with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces; up to 24-bit 96 kHz recording; exclusive ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency; USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- POD Farm plug-in provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps, 5 bass cabs, 64 stompbox and studio effects (with free FX Junkie model pack) and 6 mic preamps! (Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST® compatible)
- Software bundle includes Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 16-track recording software, Reason® Adapted production software, RiffWorks™ T4 recording software for instant idea capture
- 37 full-sized velocity-sensitive keys, pitch-bend wheel, octave up/down buttons, software-assignable controls: mod wheel, sound select next/previous buttons, 5x transport buttons, 4x buttons, 4x knobs, assignable VU meters
- 1/4-inch guitar input (with -10 dB pad switch), 2x balanced XLR ins with preamps, +48V phantom power and trim knobs, 2x 1/4-inch line ins and balanced stereo line outs, 1/4-inch stereo monitor in, expression pedal jack, 2x footswitch jacks, S/PDIF digital out, 1/4-inch headphone out
*All product names used herein are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Line 6. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Line 6’s sound model development. Fender and Deluxe Reverb are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corp. Marshall is a registered trademark of Marshall Amplification Plc. Vox is a registered trademark of Vox R&D Limited. Mesa/Boogie and Rectifier are registered trademarks of Mesa/Boogie Ltd. Ibanez is a registered trademark of Hoshino, Inc. Tube Screamer is a registered trademark of Hoshino Gakki Co. Ltd. MXR is a registered trademark of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.