New Tracktion 2 Audio/MIDI Workstation Demo Available
Tracktion is a audio/MIDI workstation - its goal is to give the user a clean, intuitive, and clutter-free user-interface without compromising on any of the features that you\'d expect to find in far more expensive sequencers.
New features in Tracktion v220.127.116.11:
- Added new assignable key command to toggle “auto display midi toolbar ” behavior on or off.This is also accessible from the Options Menu on the Edit screen.
- Added option to apply dither during Audio Export.
Fixes and updates in Tracktion v18.104.22.168:
- Tracktion now runs correctly on Mac OS 10.4 “Tiger.”
- Fixed issue with extraneous noise occurring when rendering and exporting audio.Rendering quality improved at all bit depths.
- Normalizing now occurs before Dither on Audio Export.
- Fixed a feedback issue on filters that have more than two inputs.
- Fixed MIDI continuous controller issue with Raw Materials Software delay plug-in.
- Fixed issue with right-click command not working correctly to replace rack filter.
- Fixed issue with multiple parameters linked to one MIDI controller in the “Create MIDI Controllers ” screen.
- Fixed issue with graphics artifacts when using trans- parencies in CPU meter/color editor.
- Fixed various small issues relating to color editor.
- Fixed issue causing MIDI editor tools to remain shown when they should not.
- Fixed issue with right-click functions in MIDI Editor.
- Fixed issue with MIDI continuous controller mapping disregarding the MIDI Channel used.
- Fixed issue with mapping MIDI continuous controllers to duplicate filters on the same track.
- Fixed issue with rendered clips not having the correct Broadcast Wave time stamp.
- Fixed issue with aux sends used on mono tracks emitting a noise in the right channel.