SampleRobot Demo version 1.32 available as a free download
With SampleRobot you can take the sounds of your real instruments on a laptop’s hard drive everywhere you want. With SampleRobot you can recreate your instruments and sounds within a software sampler environment. With SampleRobot you can combine Multi-Samples of different sources to new virtual instruments that have never been heard before.
Let SampleRobot sample it for you!
Finding the perfect loop in a sample is always tricky. SampleRobot provides you with advanced loop finding algorithms as well as different loop and cross-fade types. To get best results you can combine auto-searching and manual adjustment of loop points.
For a free Demo of SampleRobot please visit: www.samplerobot.com. There are also free tutorials, examples and manuals available on the web-site in the Support + Downloads section.
Restrictions of the Demo version:
- Projects cannot be saved
- Projects cannot be exported
- Not more than 5 Projects can be open at the same time
- A Project can only have up to 3 Multi-Samples
- The unit “Sample” in the Note/Loop/Release Editor is disabled
- The Note’s Record Length is limited to 8 seconds
- The Release’s Record Length is limited to 3 seconds