Fender Amplitube by IK Multimedia!!
The World’s Most Influential Guitar and Bass Tones
Right On Your Desktop
AmpliTube® Fender® is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia in cooperation with legendary music icon Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation.
With a collection of 45 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender® amps (including the ‘65 Twin Reverb®, ‘57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman® LTD, ‘64 Vibroverb® Custom, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender® sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
From guitar to bass, from Country to Blues and Rock, Punk to Metal, whatever style you play, AmpliTube Fender® is the only amp suite that gives you the world’s most influential guitar and bass tones right on your desktop.
* Standalone and plug-in software for all platforms
* 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
* 12 original matching cabinets and 9 microphones
* 6 signature classic stomp effects and 6 rack effects
* Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
* Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender®
* 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
* 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
* Digital Tuner
* Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
* Includes SpeedTrainer™ and RiffWorks™ T4 Recording Software
* Can be expanded with any “Powered by AmpliTube” models using AmpliTube X-GEAR
* Can be controlled live with StompIO™, StealthPedal™ and any traditional MIDI controller
* Hundreds of presets included with more that can be downloaded online
* Powered by AmpliTube® with exclusive DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling)
6 Stomp Effects
- Fender® Blender™
- Fender® Phaser
- Fender® Fuzz Wah
- Fender® ‘63 Reverb
- Fender® Tape Echo
- Fender® Volume
A unique germanium fuzz/distortion pedal. With a tone unlike any distortion pedal on the market, the Blender™ is capable of a harsh fuzz effect, great as a tool for Psychedelic and Alternative Rock. Perfect for those who want to create instead of copying, with a bit of experimentation, this pedal can deliver a huge range of unique tones.
Fender® Fuzz Wah
A combination of a Fuzz-style distortion effect and a Wah pedal, this is two pedals in one. Due to this combination, and its Fuzz>Wah / Wah>Fuzz selector switch, the Fender Fuzz Wah is capable of effects not easily achieved by traditional units.
Fender® ‘63 Reverb
First introduced in the early 1960s, this classic all-tube spring reverb unit is a must have accessory for all Surf players. Blues and experimental players love it, too. It’s presented here in stomp-box form instead of its original head-style unit. The Fender Reverb is capable of producing an incredibly lush or intense crashing Reverb effect due to its post-guitar, pre-amplifier signal path and unique tube driven output.
Fender® Tape Echo
A classic tape echo simulation, as seen in the Fender® Cyber-Twin®. The warmth and wobble of magnetic tape lent a wonderful ambience to the echo effects used on recordings of the last 50 years, and those sounds can be recreated easily with Amplitube® Fender®. The Tape Echo’s controls can also be manipulated for experimental lo-fi echo effects, bringing extra creativity to your playing.
In the development of AmpliTube Fender®, IK Multimedia has taken an unprecedented approach to raise the bar of modeling accuracy in order to nail every sonic nuance of the included legendary Fender® gear. Every step in the development process has been constantly supervised and sound-certified, step-by-step, by the tone gurus at Fender® to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of AmpliTube Fender®.
Never before have you been able to get this close to the real thing on your desktop.