Drumagog! Play drums on your body!
Drumagog is a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog every day to fix and enhance their drum tracks. It’s extremely easy to use. Just insert Drumagog onto a drum track, and pick your favorite sample! For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for
the ultimate in control, and includes a massive 4GB drum sample library.
This allows for all kinds of interesting uses as well as the usual approachs.
- Automatically replaces drum tracks with a variety of samples
- Compatible with WAV, AIF, and SDII samples and libraries
- MIDI Input and Output Capability
- Advanced Visual Triggering feature
- Sophisticated sample management
- Auto sample-rate conversion
- New triggering engine for the ultimate in accurate triggering
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Nuendo and more
- Comes with a massive 4GB drum sample collection including:
Rock Drums Drumagog Edition, Purrrfect Drums, Purrrfect Brushes,
NS Kit Free and Classic Drum Machines.
- Compatible with any VST, RTAS, or AU audio application
- Works directly with BFD (Platinum version only)
“Drumagog is one of the most brilliant programs I’ve come across. It’s saved me literally thousands of hours editing drums while working on the Korn record “Untouchables”. Drumagog made the drum replacement and reinforcement seamless.” - Rob Hill (Engineer - Korn, Queen, Jackson Browne, Pat Green, DJ Muggs / Cyprus Hill)