Job Opportunity: Head of E-Commerce
Head of E-Commerce
Do you want to work with latest eCommerce strategies & technologies in the music business with the market leader?
- 80% of sales from eCommerce
- Agile development process, keeping pace with eCommerce technology
- Running the Zend PHP Framework
- Looking at the Salesforce.com platform
- Experimenting with Social Marketing / API usage in eCommerce
- Joint Managing Directors are 28 years old!
Want to get in early with one of the fastest & exciting growing companies in the UK?
- 11th Fast Growing Company in UK 2006 (Sunday Times FastTrack Award)
- 37th Fast Growing Company in UK 2007 (Sunday Times FastTrack Award)
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist 2008
Dolphin Music, at the cutting edge of eCommerce, selling Music equipment & instruments are looking to recruit a seasoned, successful and dynamic eCommerce professional to be responsible for our web technologies and E-Commerce infrastructure.
Your job will be broad in scope and will be demanding. You will be responsible providing innovative improvements to the functionality and effectiveness of our eCommerce activities.
We require someone who can deliver changes and improvements that will generate more customers whilst ensuring the customer experience is first class, improving repeat business.
Successful applicants will ideally come from an eCommerce background and be able to demonstrate a broad set of online marketing skills including a knowledge of affiliates, web merchandising, category management, SEO and PPC, Analytics, CRM and email marketing.
You will be analytical and commercially aware with excellent communication and relationship building skills with demonstrable track record of success.
Negotiable, dependent on experience.
Please state current remuneration package on application.