NAMM 2009: Arturia announces minimoog V v2.0 and Brass v2.0
Arturia has announced versions 2.0 of both the minimoog V and Brass instruments.
Minimoog V v2.0, a major new version of the emulation of the legendary Minimoog synthesizer, will include the following new features:
- An advanced automation mode.
- A "revolutionary" preset navigation system.
- A new formant-analysis-based FX.
- Various improvements to the sound structure.
- A fresh bunch of presets.
- In Brass, the software recreation of three wind instruments - a trumpet, a saxophone and a trombone, all the characteristics of the real instruments have been analysed and modelled by Ircam Paris through mathematical algorithms, to offer extreme realism and expressivity.
Brass v2.0 offers an entirely redesigned interface with major new features and improvements:
- New physical modelling of the saxophone.
- Two new Saxophone mouthpieces.
- Possibility to play four instruments at a time using a new Harmonization module.
- Advanced spatialization possibilities.
- Improved MIDI control.
- Better integration into DAW software.
- Entirely redesigned interface.
This upgrades will be free to all registered users
Get All The Latest NAMM News!