NAMM 2009: AX-Synth Shoulder Synthesizer
Roland AX-Synth. Finally, the return of the “Keytar” from Roland. You get keys, you get a Ribbon, D-Beam and modulation bar. The new AX-Synth also touts 6 hour battery life and MIDI over USB. I like it but why isn’t this wireless? link
It’s time to escape the keyboard rig and rock the stage. The stylish AX-Synth represents Roland’s new generation of remote keyboards, but for the first time, this one has a sound generator onboard. It’s self-contained and equipped with powerful, solo-oriented sounds from Roland’s latest, greatest synths. Strap on an AX and steal show.
- Built-in sound engine with voices from Roland’s latest synthesizers
- Ribbon controller, D Beam, modulation bar, knobs, and easy to see display for stage
- USB MIDI for easy connection to PC
- Dedicated V-LINK button for video/visual control
- Long battery operation (approx. 6 hours)
Get All The Latest NAMM News!