NAMM 2009: Steinberg Releases Cubase 5!
With stunning innovations and additional enhancements that boost productivity and performance, Cubase 5 represents the absolute cutting edge in digital audio workstations.
Cubase 5: better than ever!
Cubase 5: better than ever!
Cubase 5 comes with fully integrated new tools for working with loops, beats and vocals, such as LoopMash and VariAudio, combining with new composition features and the first VST3 convolution reverb to take musical creativity to new heights.
New Features in Cubase 5
Cubase 5 adds even more creative possibilities and new technologies to the world’s premier music production software developed by Steinberg — providing the finest tools to producers, composers and musicians in any musical genre. VariAudio and PitchCorrect provide integrated intonation editing for monophonic vocal recordings. Groove Agent ONE and Beat Designer change the game for beat creation, while the revolutionary LoopMash seamlessly blends loops, creating unimaginable variations. VST Expression tools for composers combine with the first VST3 convolution reverb and improved automation for more dynamic mixes. And an array of additional enhancements and 64-bit technologies boost performance — all designed to inspire further musical creativity and productivity.
- Beat Design and Loop Mangling: Cubase 5 features outstanding new tools for creating beats, generating exciting new rhythms and working with loops.
- Vocal Editing and Pitch Correction: Cubase 5 comes with an amazing new toolset for perhaps the most important element in any song: the vocals.
- New Dimensions for Your Mix: Cubase 5 has numerous new features that will help you bring new depth to your mix — in more ways than one.
- Express Creative Visions: With Cubase 5, Steinberg has innovated even further to offer even more creative compositional tools.
- Next-Generation Performance and Faster Workflow: Cubase 5 also includes an array of additional new ways of working faster, with added performance that takes advantage of new technologies.
- Further Improvements and Added Value: Cubase 5 comes with redesigned and enhanced features plus many new handy tools and functions, making Cubase even more intuitive to use than ever before.
Why Use Cubase 5?
- Cubase Quality: Cubase 5 condenses 25 years of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge digital audio workstation anywhere.
- Creative Composing and Sequencing: Cubase 5 offers probably the most feature-rich MIDI sequencing toolset in the audio industry today.
- Peerless Recording and Editing: Cubase 5 provides you all the tools you need to record and edit with peerless precision and speed.
- Pure Mixing: Cubase 5 provides a complete mixing environment that not only equips you to produce stunning mixes in stereo or surround, but allows you to tailor your mixing workflow to suit your own personal artistic and creative vision.
- Outstanding Effects: Cubase 5 comes with an impressive arsenal of high-quality VST effect processors, including EQ, Dynamics, Modulation, Reverb, Filters, Distortion and special effects.
- Premium Instruments and Content: Cubase 5 delivers the richest virtual instruments ever — right out of the box including the revolutionary interactive loop synthesizer LoopMash and the powerful drum sampler Groove Agent ONE.
- Hardware Solutions for Cubase: MR816 CSX, MR816 X Advanced Integration DSP Studio and the CC121 Advanced Integration Controller combined with Cubase 5 provide an all-round system solution of unparalleled flexibility and power.
Need to know more? Check the product page for details!
Get All The Latest NAMM News!