Stay Gripped to Your Music with the iBikeConsole!
Published: Wed January 07, 2009
• Tempted to bring along your iPod Nano when going out for a bike ride because your favorite tunes can add so much fun to your trip and boost your performance?
• But changing songs or adjusting volume on your Nano while tackling corners on a bumpy trail is such a hassle, especially with gloves on.
• What about wirelessly controlling your Nano without moving your hands away from the grips?
• What if you can securely attach your Nano to a visible position on your bike so that rain and shock won’t do any harm to it?
• What about a remote control unit with glove-friendly keys?
• And how much more fun it would be to be able to check your speed, trip distance, and more** on the high quality Nano screen?
If that’s what you’re looking for, the iBikeConsole is designed for you!
• It provides a weather proof housing for your Nano.
• Shock-absorbing lining helps to minimize impact from road conditions.
• CrossLoc Universal tool-free mounting bracket attaches the Nano securely either on the handlebar or the stem of any sizes.
• Compatible with 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation iPod Nano.
• You don’t have to move your hands away from the grips to control your Nano.
• Main functions can be remote-controlled with a pair of grip-mounted Wireless Key Pads (Patented) made of silicon.
• Simply wrap the Key Pads around the grips/handlebar and you are ready to play and pause, change tracks and adjust volume while on the go.
• Large buttons can be easily operated even with gloves on.
• Use iPod Nano’s own battery.
• Convert your Nano screen into a Cycle Computer display by push of a button on the Key Pads.
• Memory chip stores Cycle Computer data after disconnecting Nano.
• Sturdy housing made of extra strong plastics.
• Easy installation. No need to download or install any software.
NanoSpeaker delivers high quality stereo music without shutting your ears from ambient noise (highly recommended).