HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
All Roland Registered Users receive:
- Free three-year warranty covering parts and labour (Boss Compacts cover five-year warranty)
- Free telephone technical support – 01792 702701
- Free online technical support
- Free regular newsletters informing you of the latest product updates
Terms & Conditions
Roland UK Ltd provides a three-year warranty* and technical support on all Roland/Boss products purchased from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any units purchased from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering purchasing an instrument from outside the UK then read Roland's consumer warning.
To qualify, you must become a Roland Registered User by registering your product within thirty (30) days of purchase. If the product is not registered within 30 days, your product guarantee will be limited to 12 months, unless you can provide your proof of purchase. You will then be issued with your unique registered user number.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by Roland's system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you purchased the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Accessing Technical Support
Registered Users may contact Roland's technical support team by calling 01792 702701, Mon-Thu 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4.30pm or by requesting a callback on Roland's website.
Whenever you require technical support, you will be asked to provide your registered user number, either via the support section of the website, or when speaking to Roland's customer service team. If you have lost or forgotten your registered user number, the customer service team can provide a reminder. All instances of technical support are logged on your individual record, together with your warranty details and any other relevant information.
Using Roland's Repair Service
- To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must return this product to the dealer from whom it was purchased together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered Users number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument in his own service department. Otherwise, it will be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to the dealer.
- If you have purchased an RP, HP or KR piano or Atelier Organ that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact the dealer from whom it was purchased, together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered User Member ship number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may then receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument either at your home or will arrange for it to be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to your home, or an authorised service engineer will visit your home and carry out the repair on-site
- If it is not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for on-site warranty), you should contact the Roland Service Department on 01792 702701 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number, having your Roland Registered User number available. It may then be returned directly, in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), to Roland UK Ltd at the address listed below, or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland UK Ltd. Please enclose return address, Return Authorisation Number and a clear description of the fault. Any products shipped to Roland UK Ltd without a Return Authorisation Number will be refused.
- Roland UK Ltd will repair or replace this product as its sole option, at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour, if the fault is reported within the guarantee period, provided however, that Roland UK Ltd is able to duplicate the defect or problem at its facilities. This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland UK Ltd, or a Roland Authorised service centre. This warranty does not include or provide for incidental or consequential damages.
The rights and benefits under this warranty are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this warranty.
*BOSS COMPACT PEDALS CARRY A FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY. ALL OTHER DETAILS APPLY
If you have any questions, please contact the Roland Customer Service Team.
Perfect for MICRO BR owners, the BA-PC15 Accessory Pack comprises two essential items for recording on the go: high-quality in-ear stereo headphones and a 5" guitar cable with gold-plated connectors. Both items are BOSS-brand certified.
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver The BD2 Blues Driver is a world class guitar effects overdrive pedal. It delivers silky smooth, yet crunchy sounds associated with some of the great blues guitar amps of the past 30 years. Using your volume control on your guitar to back the levels off you can go from emotive warm overdrive to a screaming…
The ODB-3, a standard overdrive unit for bassists, delivers the chest-resonating distortion that hard rock, thrash, and techno bassists have been waiting for. The ODB-3 works over the entire bass guitar frequency range including 5-string basses. By mixing the effected sound with the bass signal you always get great sounding distortion while maintaining all the power and presence of…
Vintage BOSS phasing effects including 4-, 8-, 10-, and 12-stage phasers, plus new "Rise" and "Fall" effects for unidirectional phasing. Tap tempo sync or realtime control of rate via an Expression/Pedal input. Now you can extend your enjoyment with the Boss Pedal Sketch App which allows players to review sounds and customise pedal settings.
The BOSS SYB-3 was the world’s first bass synthesizer to be packed into a compact pedal, and it found favor with experimentalists and tone aficionados alike. Today, the next-generation bass-synth pedal has arrived: the SYB-5. Utilizing the latest in DSP technology, the SYB-5 faithfully reproduces the classic sound characteristics of analog synthesizers with enhanced punch and power. Features:…
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups. It is compatible with half-damper capable keyboards, and it can also serve as a standard pedal switch (for sustain, etc).
High-quality pedal with non-slip rubber base Extra…
A New Prescription for Tone, Power, & Portability Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers 8 COSM® amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out Battery driven (6 x AA,…
Boss AB-2 Foot Switch
The BOSS AB-2 is a 2-way selector that makes changing inputs or outputs easy. One stomp is all it takes to instantly switch between two guitars or effects setups, change amplifiers or switch between an amp and tuner. Rock-solid BOSS construction ensures the AB-2 will stand the test of time.
Impressive Acoustic Sounds! How many times have you been onstage or in the studio with your electric guitar, and wished that you’d brought an acoustic along? For musicians who travel light, hauling an extra guitar to the gig isn’t always the most attractive option. BOSS AC-3 to the rescue! This new-generation compact pedal employs COSM modeling technology to transform any…
Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board
Transport all your effects pedal in this amazingly tough BCB60 Pedal Board case. This keeps your investments safe with its padded interior which is highly customzable using the supplied foam inserts. It is not specific to Boss pedals as the inserts can be customized for other brands so fear not. The AC adaptor gives…
Boss have created some of the best modulation pedals, going all the way back to the original CE-1. The Boss BF-3 Flanger pedal continues this tradition with a tone that rivals the analogue classics of yesteryear, combined with modern flexibility and original features like thick Ultra Flanging and Gate/Pan modes.
BOSS' best flanging…
The Take-Along Dr. Beat It’s portable, reliable, and fun to use - the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has…
The new DB-60 is priced to please, yet it doesnt disappoint in the feature department. This handy little timekeeper can lay down the click in style. For practicing a particular song, its important to set the metronome to match the feel of the song, so along with the basic metronome functions, the DB-60 offers a variety of rhythm patterns such…
Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. Theres a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and…
The Boss DD-7 Compact Digital Delay Pedal takes all the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
The DD7 Digital Delay can be controlled with the use of an external Footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately).…
Get some drum backing from the sister company that delivered arguably the most famous drum machines of all time. Of course there's more than electronic drums with the DR-3, realistic acoustic sounds and a huge range of features.
BOSS' most affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
Realistic drum, percussion and bass sounds with velocity-sensitive pads …
Go see the doctor for the answer to your rhythm blues. A comprehensive set of sounds, range of composition features and direct injection to play guitar and bass (with COSM amp models) right alongside. For accompaniment or as a creative tool the DR-880 Dr. Rhythm Drum Machine is hard to beat. Features Innovative EZ Compose feature for quick,…
The DS-2 Turbo Distortion features twin modes for an expanded range of distortion--taking users from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads at the press of a pedal or twist of a knob. This pedal is the holy grail for Nirvana fans - this is the pedal Kurt Cobain used in "Nevermind" and "In Utero". Other players include Dave Navarro and John…
Recreating the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman was no small feat but Boss have pulled off a classic with this pedal. The Boss FBM-1 features Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls all a key features of the original amp design. The FBM-1 can function as a “pre-gain pedal" but really purrs when used as a stand alone…
Take feedback out (or add it in!) with control over your whole frequency range. What's the blues without big mid bite? Or country without a low end tuned for those low string picks? Now you can extend your enjoyment with the Boss Pedal Sketch App which allows players to review sounds and customise pedal settings.