HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
All Roland Registered Users receive:
- Free three-year warranty covering parts and labour (Boss Compacts cover five-year warranty)
- Free telephone technical support – 01792 702701
- Free online technical support
- Free regular newsletters informing you of the latest product updates
Terms & Conditions
Roland UK Ltd provides a three-year warranty* and technical support on all Roland/Boss products purchased from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any units purchased from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering purchasing an instrument from outside the UK then read Roland's consumer warning.
To qualify, you must become a Roland Registered User by registering your product within thirty (30) days of purchase. If the product is not registered within 30 days, your product guarantee will be limited to 12 months, unless you can provide your proof of purchase. You will then be issued with your unique registered user number.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by Roland's system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you purchased the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Accessing Technical Support
Registered Users may contact Roland's technical support team by calling 01792 702701, Mon-Thu 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4.30pm or by requesting a callback on Roland's website.
Whenever you require technical support, you will be asked to provide your registered user number, either via the support section of the website, or when speaking to Roland's customer service team. If you have lost or forgotten your registered user number, the customer service team can provide a reminder. All instances of technical support are logged on your individual record, together with your warranty details and any other relevant information.
Using Roland's Repair Service
- To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must return this product to the dealer from whom it was purchased together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered Users number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument in his own service department. Otherwise, it will be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to the dealer.
- If you have purchased an RP, HP or KR piano or Atelier Organ that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact the dealer from whom it was purchased, together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered User Member ship number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may then receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument either at your home or will arrange for it to be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to your home, or an authorised service engineer will visit your home and carry out the repair on-site
- If it is not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for on-site warranty), you should contact the Roland Service Department on 01792 702701 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number, having your Roland Registered User number available. It may then be returned directly, in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), to Roland UK Ltd at the address listed below, or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland UK Ltd. Please enclose return address, Return Authorisation Number and a clear description of the fault. Any products shipped to Roland UK Ltd without a Return Authorisation Number will be refused.
- Roland UK Ltd will repair or replace this product as its sole option, at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour, if the fault is reported within the guarantee period, provided however, that Roland UK Ltd is able to duplicate the defect or problem at its facilities. This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland UK Ltd, or a Roland Authorised service centre. This warranty does not include or provide for incidental or consequential damages.
The rights and benefits under this warranty are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this warranty.
*BOSS COMPACT PEDALS CARRY A FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY. ALL OTHER DETAILS APPLY
If you have any questions, please contact the Roland Customer Service Team.
Power Supply for GT8 Includes UK Plug
Perfect for MICRO BR owners, the BA-PC15 Accessory Pack comprises two essential items for recording on the go: high-quality in-ear stereo headphones and a 5" guitar cable with gold-plated connectors. Both items are BOSS-brand certified.
Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board
Transport all your effects pedal in this amazingly tough BCB60 Pedal Board case. This keeps your investments safe with its padded interior which is highly customzable using the supplied foam inserts. It is not specific to Boss pedals as the inserts can be customized for other brands so fear not. The AC adaptor gives…
This Boss DD-3 Digital Delay compact pedal is a fanatastic compact stomp box with outstanding quality equivalent to that of any rackmount delay unit. The unit has 3 different Delay modes and a hold function. This pedal would be a welcome addition to any pedal board setup and rig.
Key Features of the Boss DD3 Digital…
The recommended power supply unit for products including the BR-1180/CD, FP-5 Digital Piano.
Compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals for smooth sustain without degrading the original sound quality. Onboard EQ for precise tonal control and low-noise design for super-quiet operation. This is a classic Boss pedal, used by many famous players such as John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers), John Squire (Stone Roses) and others. This is the perfect pedal for…
The Take-Along Dr. Beat It’s portable, reliable, and fun to use - the DB-30 helps musicians take their music to higher levels by offering a set of features that defies its diminutive size. Much more than just a simple timekeeper, this pocket-sized metronome can lay down a variety of rhythm patterns and time feels to practice along with, and it has…
The Boss DD-7 Compact Digital Delay Pedal takes all the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
The DD7 Digital Delay can be controlled with the use of an external Footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately).…
Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
Two switches in one, the Boss FS6 combines the FS-5L (latch-type) and FS-5U (momentary-type) technology into one unit. With two switches side-by-side, the Boss FS-6 allows you to select either latch or momentary mode for each switch. Choose the configuration that best suits your playing style and setup.The FS6 can be used with so…
The Boss TU-80 Digital Chromatic Tuner is a super affordable, super accurate LCD tuner. It also contains many of the high-end features from Boss' TU-1000 and TU-3.
It houses a built-in metronome for the user to keep time during those long practice sessions and an Accu-Pitch mode which will play a tone once you are in tune.…
This clamp can be used to attach an SPD-Series percussion pad to a conventional cymbal stand for use with a V-Drums or acoustic drum kit.
The Roland CUBE Street Amp is a battery powered stereo amp for the travelling musician. This can be used for rehearsals, lessons, busking, or any situation that requires ultimate portability. The CUBE Street sounds amazing and thanks to a pair of high-performance neodymium speakers is capable of a high volume output. All this plus amazing built-in effects and amp…
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups. It is compatible with half-damper capable keyboards, and it can also serve as a standard pedal switch (for sustain, etc).
High-quality pedal with non-slip rubber base Extra…
Meet the Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Amp, small, loud, proud, and in fantastic true stereo! These little amps seriously overachieve especially in such a small body. You won’t believe how much these little amps can deliver through their stereo power amps and newly developed custom speakers, four per RX. The powerful Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Amp is amazingly…
Boss AB-2 Foot Switch
The BOSS AB-2 is a 2-way selector that makes changing inputs or outputs easy. One stomp is all it takes to instantly switch between two guitars or effects setups, change amplifiers or switch between an amp and tuner. Rock-solid BOSS construction ensures the AB-2 will stand the test of time.
Impressive Acoustic Sounds! How many times have you been onstage or in the studio with your electric guitar, and wished that you’d brought an acoustic along? For musicians who travel light, hauling an extra guitar to the gig isn’t always the most attractive option. BOSS AC-3 to the rescue! This new-generation compact pedal employs COSM modeling technology to transform any…
The Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects …
Boss have created some of the best modulation pedals, going all the way back to the original CE-1. The Boss BF-3 Flanger pedal continues this tradition with a tone that rivals the analogue classics of yesteryear, combined with modern flexibility and original features like thick Ultra Flanging and Gate/Pan modes.
BOSS' best flanging…
It's crucial to handle that low end on bass, that's why Boss have designed the CEB-3 with a low filter to ensure things don't get out of hand and "wobbly". Bass chorus opens up a new dimension in sound. Features: Specifically designed for bass applications Low filter knob to avoid muddiness Stereo or…
The new DB-60 is priced to please, yet it doesnt disappoint in the feature department. This handy little timekeeper can lay down the click in style. For practicing a particular song, its important to set the metronome to match the feel of the song, so along with the basic metronome functions, the DB-60 offers a variety of rhythm patterns such…