HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
All Roland Registered Users receive:
- Free three-year warranty covering parts and labour (Boss Compacts cover five-year warranty)
- Free telephone technical support – 01792 702701
- Free online technical support
- Free regular newsletters informing you of the latest product updates
Terms & Conditions
Roland UK Ltd provides a three-year warranty* and technical support on all Roland/Boss products purchased from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any units purchased from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering purchasing an instrument from outside the UK then read Roland's consumer warning.
To qualify, you must become a Roland Registered User by registering your product within thirty (30) days of purchase. If the product is not registered within 30 days, your product guarantee will be limited to 12 months, unless you can provide your proof of purchase. You will then be issued with your unique registered user number.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by Roland's system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you purchased the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Accessing Technical Support
Registered Users may contact Roland's technical support team by calling 01792 702701, Mon-Thu 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4.30pm or by requesting a callback on Roland's website.
Whenever you require technical support, you will be asked to provide your registered user number, either via the support section of the website, or when speaking to Roland's customer service team. If you have lost or forgotten your registered user number, the customer service team can provide a reminder. All instances of technical support are logged on your individual record, together with your warranty details and any other relevant information.
Using Roland's Repair Service
- To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must return this product to the dealer from whom it was purchased together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered Users number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument in his own service department. Otherwise, it will be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to the dealer.
- If you have purchased an RP, HP or KR piano or Atelier Organ that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact the dealer from whom it was purchased, together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered User Member ship number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may then receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument either at your home or will arrange for it to be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to your home, or an authorised service engineer will visit your home and carry out the repair on-site
- If it is not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for on-site warranty), you should contact the Roland Service Department on 01792 702701 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number, having your Roland Registered User number available. It may then be returned directly, in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), to Roland UK Ltd at the address listed below, or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland UK Ltd. Please enclose return address, Return Authorisation Number and a clear description of the fault. Any products shipped to Roland UK Ltd without a Return Authorisation Number will be refused.
- Roland UK Ltd will repair or replace this product as its sole option, at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour, if the fault is reported within the guarantee period, provided however, that Roland UK Ltd is able to duplicate the defect or problem at its facilities. This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland UK Ltd, or a Roland Authorised service centre. This warranty does not include or provide for incidental or consequential damages.
The rights and benefits under this warranty are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this warranty.
*BOSS COMPACT PEDALS CARRY A FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY. ALL OTHER DETAILS APPLY
If you have any questions, please contact the Roland Customer Service Team.
Perfect for MICRO BR owners, the BA-PC15 Accessory Pack comprises two essential items for recording on the go: high-quality in-ear stereo headphones and a 5" guitar cable with gold-plated connectors. Both items are BOSS-brand certified.
The Boss TU-80 Digital Chromatic Tuner is a super affordable, super accurate LCD tuner. It also contains many of the high-end features from Boss' TU-1000 and TU-3.
It houses a built-in metronome for the user to keep time during those long practice sessions and an Accu-Pitch mode which will play a tone once you are in tune.…
Get great sustain from the keyboard hardware specialists at Roland, perfect for any circumstances where you need a non-latching footswitch.
The DS-2 Turbo Distortion features twin modes for an expanded range of distortion--taking users from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads at the press of a pedal or twist of a knob. This pedal is the holy grail for Nirvana fans - this is the pedal Kurt Cobain used in "Nevermind" and "In Utero". Other players include Dave Navarro and John…
Boss have created some of the best modulation pedals, going all the way back to the original CE-1. The Boss BF-3 Flanger pedal continues this tradition with a tone that rivals the analogue classics of yesteryear, combined with modern flexibility and original features like thick Ultra Flanging and Gate/Pan modes.
BOSS' best flanging…
The CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal is the ultimate compact chorus pedal in the range. The user can create mild chorus effects right through to clear penetrating stereo chorus effects. Used by guitarists and keyboard players Parameters…
Compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals for smooth sustain without degrading the original sound quality. Onboard EQ for precise tonal control and low-noise design for super-quiet operation. This is a classic Boss pedal, used by many famous players such as John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers), John Squire (Stone Roses) and others. This is the perfect pedal for…
This Boss DD-3 Digital Delay compact pedal is a fanatastic compact stomp box with outstanding quality equivalent to that of any rackmount delay unit. The unit has 3 different Delay modes and a hold function. This pedal would be a welcome addition to any pedal board setup and rig.
Key Features of the Boss DD3 Digital…
The original and classic Boss DS-1 Distortion provides a hard distortion effect for guitar and even keyboard sounds. Instead of toneless, fuzzy distortion, the DS-1 faithfully reproduces all the subtle nuances of your playing dynamics at any and all volumes. This DS1 Distortion Pedal has been given high praise and used by the likes of The Temper Trap and…
The MD-2 Mega Distortion takes the bottom-heavy distortion sounds heard in today's new-school metal and pushes it to the extreme. The secret is a special dual-stage distortion circuit with an added gain boost-plus new Bottom and Tone controls-for crushing distortion with massive low end. Take your distortion into the future with the MD-2. Now you can extend your enjoyment with…
Boss ME-50B Multi Effects The Boss ME-50B houses some amazing bass effects all crammed into a pedal board that you can take wherever you want. The effects are divided into six differing section. It has a Compressor/Limiter, Master, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation and finally an Expression Pedal. This gives the bassist use of a huge range of unique tones…
Features dual-gain circuitry for thick, tube stack distortion with heavy mids and lows and long-lasting sustain. A 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mids takes your sound to the extreme. Don’t let the name lead you to believe this is for metalheads only. The Metal Zone can call up a wide range of distortion flavors that should appeal to anyone in…
The ODB-3, a standard overdrive unit for bassists, delivers the chest-resonating distortion that hard rock, thrash, and techno bassists have been waiting for. The ODB-3 works over the entire bass guitar frequency range including 5-string basses. By mixing the effected sound with the bass signal you always get great sounding distortion while maintaining all the power and presence of…
Vintage BOSS phasing effects including 4-, 8-, 10-, and 12-stage phasers, plus new "Rise" and "Fall" effects for unidirectional phasing. Tap tempo sync or realtime control of rate via an Expression/Pedal input. Now you can extend your enjoyment with the Boss Pedal Sketch App which allows players to review sounds and customise pedal settings.
Uses BOSS' asymmetric overdrive circuitry for warm, smooth overdrive sounds that respond to your picking style just like a tube amp. Includes a Tone control to dial in just the right sound. Now you can extend your enjoyment with the Boss Pedal Sketch App which allows players to review sounds and customise pedal settings.
The BOSS SYB-3 was the world’s first bass synthesizer to be packed into a compact pedal, and it found favor with experimentalists and tone aficionados alike. Today, the next-generation bass-synth pedal has arrived: the SYB-5. Utilizing the latest in DSP technology, the SYB-5 faithfully reproduces the classic sound characteristics of analog synthesizers with enhanced punch and power. Features:…
The Roland CUBE Street Amp is a battery powered stereo amp for the travelling musician. This can be used for rehearsals, lessons, busking, or any situation that requires ultimate portability. The CUBE Street sounds amazing and thanks to a pair of high-performance neodymium speakers is capable of a high volume output. All this plus amazing built-in effects and amp…
The Most Affordable KC Amp Ever! A perfect complement for a Roland keyboard or indeed any gear where you need clear projection and an amazing amount of bass for an amp this size. Plug in accompaniment with a Mic or CD player for a portable gig solution. Compact, affordable keyboard amplifier with legendary KC sound 40-watt output power with…
A New Prescription for Tone, Power, & Portability Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers 8 COSM® amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out Battery driven (6 x AA,…
Newly Improved Triggers for Toms With acoustic-drum triggering more popular now than ever, Roland has responded to requests from the market and created these new-generation triggers: the RT-10K (for kick drums), RT-10S (for snare drums), and RT-10T (for toms). Physically smaller than their predecessors, the new 10-series triggers are easier to position. Best of all, they feature new…