HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
All Roland Registered Users receive:
- Free three-year warranty covering parts and labour (Boss Compacts cover five-year warranty)
- Free telephone technical support – 01792 702701
- Free online technical support
- Free regular newsletters informing you of the latest product updates
Terms & Conditions
Roland UK Ltd provides a three-year warranty* and technical support on all Roland/Boss products purchased from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any units purchased from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering purchasing an instrument from outside the UK then read Roland's consumer warning.
To qualify, you must become a Roland Registered User by registering your product within thirty (30) days of purchase. If the product is not registered within 30 days, your product guarantee will be limited to 12 months, unless you can provide your proof of purchase. You will then be issued with your unique registered user number.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by Roland's system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you purchased the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Accessing Technical Support
Registered Users may contact Roland's technical support team by calling 01792 702701, Mon-Thu 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4.30pm or by requesting a callback on Roland's website.
Whenever you require technical support, you will be asked to provide your registered user number, either via the support section of the website, or when speaking to Roland's customer service team. If you have lost or forgotten your registered user number, the customer service team can provide a reminder. All instances of technical support are logged on your individual record, together with your warranty details and any other relevant information.
Using Roland's Repair Service
- To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must return this product to the dealer from whom it was purchased together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered Users number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument in his own service department. Otherwise, it will be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to the dealer.
- If you have purchased an RP, HP or KR piano or Atelier Organ that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact the dealer from whom it was purchased, together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered User Member ship number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may then receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument either at your home or will arrange for it to be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to your home, or an authorised service engineer will visit your home and carry out the repair on-site
- If it is not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for on-site warranty), you should contact the Roland Service Department on 01792 702701 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number, having your Roland Registered User number available. It may then be returned directly, in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), to Roland UK Ltd at the address listed below, or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland UK Ltd. Please enclose return address, Return Authorisation Number and a clear description of the fault. Any products shipped to Roland UK Ltd without a Return Authorisation Number will be refused.
- Roland UK Ltd will repair or replace this product as its sole option, at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour, if the fault is reported within the guarantee period, provided however, that Roland UK Ltd is able to duplicate the defect or problem at its facilities. This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland UK Ltd, or a Roland Authorised service centre. This warranty does not include or provide for incidental or consequential damages.
The rights and benefits under this warranty are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this warranty.
*BOSS COMPACT PEDALS CARRY A FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY. ALL OTHER DETAILS APPLY
If you have any questions, please contact the Roland Customer Service Team.
Roland Micro Cube Battery Guitar Amp
The unique Roland Micro CUBE Battery Guitar Amp (MCUBEBK) is a special mini guitar amplifier. For a battery operated guitar amp, the Micro Cube Amp's amazing features are endless. The list is huge for such a small beast as it come loaded with seven COSM® amp models, six DSP effects, and a…
Perfect for MICRO BR owners, the BA-PC15 Accessory Pack comprises two essential items for recording on the go: high-quality in-ear stereo headphones and a 5" guitar cable with gold-plated connectors. Both items are BOSS-brand certified.
The Boss TU-80 Digital Chromatic Tuner is a super affordable, super accurate LCD tuner. It also contains many of the high-end features from Boss' TU-1000 and TU-3.
It houses a built-in metronome for the user to keep time during those long practice sessions and an Accu-Pitch mode which will play a tone once you are in tune.…
Momentary footswitch for "non-latch" footswitch operations such as sustaining notes on electronic keyboards. The DP-2 can also be used for things like punch in/out on Roland/BOSS recording gear.
Newly Improved Triggers for Toms With acoustic-drum triggering more popular now than ever, Roland has responded to requests from the market and created these new-generation triggers: the RT-10K (for kick drums), RT-10S (for snare drums), and RT-10T (for toms). Physically smaller than their predecessors, the new 10-series triggers are easier to position. Best of all, they feature new…
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble The CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal is the ultimate compact chorus pedal in the range. The user can create mild chorus effects right through to clear penetrating stereo chorus effects. Used by guitarists and keyboard players …
A flexible pedal capable of producing overdrive, distortion, or a combination of both. Get "in your face" distortion while maintaining the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups. This versatile pedal has a very unique voice in the crunchy overdrive and distortion spectrum. By being able to blend the stock sounds of a Boss DS-1 Distortion and the Boss SD-1 Super…
This well-built, real-feel pedal comes with a non-slip rubber plate — essential when performing on hardwood or slip-prone surfaces — and an extended cable (2.2m) for stacked multi-keyboard setups. It is compatible with half-damper capable keyboards, and it can also serve as a standard pedal switch (for sustain, etc).
High-quality pedal with non-slip rubber base Extra…
Boss BF-3 Flanger Pedal
From the company that gave you the Boss BF-2, comes the new Boss BF-3 Flanger pedal. This compact effects pedal gives guitarists and bassists alike a classic BOSS flanger effect with the thickest most hardened stereo flanging sounds ever. A have must in everyones pedal board arsenal. It builds on the 20-year legacy of…
The World's Most Powerful Delay Pedal. The BOSS DD-20 Giga Delay offers more User memory and the longest delay of any effect pedal—up to 23 seconds! Delay time can be quickly set using the push-button knob or via tap tempo. And with a choice of 11 modes—including new “Smooth” and “Twist” delays and sound-on-sound recording—this Twin Pedal raises the bar…
Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion The DS-2 Turbo Distortion features twin modes for an expanded range of distortion--taking users from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads at the press of a pedal or twist of a knob. This pedal is the holy grail for Nirvana fans - this is the pedal Kurt Cobain used in "Nevermind" and "In Utero". Other players include…
With its extreme gain, the ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by BOSS. It easily delivers massive distortion and gain with heavy lows for playing Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound. The ML-2’s ferocious and biting tone will complement and cut through any blast beats your rhythm…
Boss OC-3 Super Octave The Boss OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also has separate inputs for both guitar and bass. Key Features of the Boss OC3…
The ODB-3, a standard overdrive unit for bassists, delivers the chest-resonating distortion that hard rock, thrash, and techno bassists have been waiting for. The ODB-3 works over the entire bass guitar frequency range including 5-string basses. By mixing the effected sound with the bass signal you always get great sounding distortion while maintaining all the power and presence of…
Uses BOSS' asymmetric overdrive circuitry for warm, smooth overdrive sounds that respond to your picking style just like a tube amp. Includes a Tone control to dial in just the right sound
The high-impedance FV-50H is designed to be connected before guitar effect units in the signal chain. High-impedance FV-50H designed for connection before guitar effects units Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
The low-impedance FV-50L is a stereo volume pedal that can be used for a wide variety of purposes including keyboards.
Low-impedance FV-50L enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units Minimum Volume knob lets users set minimum volume as desired Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
The Most Affordable KC Amp Ever! The KC-60 3-Channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier brings the renowned sound quality of Roland's KC-Series to an even lower price. Developed for the unique needs of modern synthesizers, digital pianos and keyboards, this 40-watt amp is easily expanded via its Subwoofer output for even more powerful low end. It's also very flexible, thanks to its…
A New Prescription for Tone, Power, & Portability Stereo power amplifiers and 4 newly developed 4-inch (10cm) speakers 8 COSM® amps, 6 digital effects, and chromatic tuner built in Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player, Phones/Recording out Battery driven (6 x AA,…
The Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects …