HAVE YOU REGISTERED FOR A ROLAND WARRANTY?
All Roland Registered Users receive:
- Free three-year warranty covering parts and labour (Boss Compacts cover five-year warranty)
- Free telephone technical support – 01792 702701
- Free online technical support
- Free regular newsletters informing you of the latest product updates
Terms & Conditions
Roland UK Ltd provides a three-year warranty* and technical support on all Roland/Boss products purchased from authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. This warranty and technical support does not extend to any units purchased from outside the UK, or from any UK-based company other than authorised dealers of Roland UK Ltd. If you are considering purchasing an instrument from outside the UK then read Roland's consumer warning.
To qualify, you must become a Roland Registered User by registering your product within thirty (30) days of purchase. If the product is not registered within 30 days, your product guarantee will be limited to 12 months, unless you can provide your proof of purchase. You will then be issued with your unique registered user number.
When you register your product for warranty with Roland UK, you must provide purchase information including the serial number, which is then checked to determine if the unit was sourced through us. If the unit’s serial number is not recognised by Roland's system, you will be referred back to the retailer from whom you purchased the unit. If the serial number is recognised, the registration is completed and you will be issued with a unique registered user number, which you can use to access our free technical support service, or return a product for repair.
Accessing Technical Support
Registered Users may contact Roland's technical support team by calling 01792 702701, Mon-Thu 9am – 5pm, Fri 9am – 4.30pm or by requesting a callback on Roland's website.
Whenever you require technical support, you will be asked to provide your registered user number, either via the support section of the website, or when speaking to Roland's customer service team. If you have lost or forgotten your registered user number, the customer service team can provide a reminder. All instances of technical support are logged on your individual record, together with your warranty details and any other relevant information.
Using Roland's Repair Service
- To exercise your rights under this warranty, you must return this product to the dealer from whom it was purchased together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered Users number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument in his own service department. Otherwise, it will be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to the dealer.
- If you have purchased an RP, HP or KR piano or Atelier Organ that qualifies for on-site warranty, then you should contact the dealer from whom it was purchased, together with proof of purchase (sales receipt), your Roland Registered User Member ship number and a clear description of the fault. Your dealer may then receive authorisation from Roland UK to repair your instrument either at your home or will arrange for it to be returned to Roland UK Ltd, or another designated service centre for repair, and subsequently returned to your home, or an authorised service engineer will visit your home and carry out the repair on-site
- If it is not possible to return the product to your dealer (and it does not qualify for on-site warranty), you should contact the Roland Service Department on 01792 702701 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number, having your Roland Registered User number available. It may then be returned directly, in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), to Roland UK Ltd at the address listed below, or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland UK Ltd. Please enclose return address, Return Authorisation Number and a clear description of the fault. Any products shipped to Roland UK Ltd without a Return Authorisation Number will be refused.
- Roland UK Ltd will repair or replace this product as its sole option, at no charge to the purchaser for parts or for labour, if the fault is reported within the guarantee period, provided however, that Roland UK Ltd is able to duplicate the defect or problem at its facilities. This warranty does not apply to damage that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland UK Ltd, or a Roland Authorised service centre. This warranty does not include or provide for incidental or consequential damages.
The rights and benefits under this warranty are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this warranty.
*BOSS COMPACT PEDALS CARRY A FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY. ALL OTHER DETAILS APPLY
If you have any questions, please contact the Roland Customer Service Team.
The original and classic Boss DS-1 Distortion provides a hard distortion effect for guitar and even keyboard sounds. Instead of toneless, fuzzy distortion, the DS-1 faithfully reproduces all the subtle nuances of your playing dynamics at any and all volumes. This DS1 Distortion Pedal has been given high praise and used by the likes of The Temper Trap and…
Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board
Transport all your effects pedal in this amazingly tough BCB60 Pedal Board case. This keeps your investments safe with its padded interior which is highly customzable using the supplied foam inserts. It is not specific to Boss pedals as the inserts can be customized for other brands so fear not. The AC adaptor gives…
An angled monitor is essential when you really want to hear yourself playing electronic drums or keys. Having a quality speaker and amplifier doesn't exactly hurt either, then options for playback mixing and EQ complete a great value package.
Compresses louder signals while boosting lower signals for smooth sustain without degrading the original sound quality. Onboard EQ for precise tonal control and low-noise design for super-quiet operation. This is a classic Boss pedal, used by many famous players such as John Frusciante (Red Hot Chili Peppers), John Squire (Stone Roses) and others. This is the perfect pedal for…
Get great sustain from the keyboard hardware specialists at Roland, perfect for any circumstances where you need a non-latching footswitch.
Take feedback out (or add it in!) with control over your whole frequency range. What's the blues without big mid bite? Or country without a low end tuned for those low string picks? Now you can extend your enjoyment with the Boss Pedal Sketch App which allows players to review sounds and customise pedal settings.
Roland was one of the first companies to bring chorus to guitarists with it's legendary 70's effects, that legacy continues with deep swirling hues and rapid, space gun oscillation from the Boss CH-1. This is the chorus pedal used by artists such as Chris Shiflett (Foo Fighters), Zakk Wylde and Joe Satriani. Now you can extend your enjoyment with the…
The Roland Mobile Cube is an all-purpose battery powered amplifer. The Roland Mobile Cube is designed for use anywhere, anytime and can handle all types of electronic instruments and audio devices: just plug in, turn on, and jam for up to 15 battery-powered hours. Although perfect for guitarists, the Roland Mobile Cube can also accommodate microphones, keyboards, MP3 players,…
The Roland CUBE Street Amp is a battery powered stereo amp for the travelling musician. This can be used for rehearsals, lessons, busking, or any situation that requires ultimate portability. The CUBE Street sounds amazing and thanks to a pair of high-performance neodymium speakers is capable of a high volume output. All this plus amazing built-in effects and amp…
Power Supply for GT8 Includes UK Plug
The CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal is the ultimate compact chorus pedal in the range. The user can create mild chorus effects right through to clear penetrating stereo chorus effects. Used by guitarists and keyboard players Parameters…
It's crucial to handle that low end on bass, that's why Boss have designed the CEB-3 with a low filter to ensure things don't get out of hand and "wobbly". Bass chorus opens up a new dimension in sound. Features: Specifically designed for bass applications Low filter knob to avoid muddiness Stereo or…
Boss LS-2 Line Selector
The LS-2 Line Selector pedal represents the easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals. Two line loops and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications.
Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and…
The Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor eliminates unwanted noise and hum without altering an instrument's natural tone. It's the perfect pedal to quiet down any pedalboard or effects setup.
Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass effects and amplifier setups Unique noise detection circuit preserves…
Perfect for MICRO BR owners, the BA-PC15 Accessory Pack comprises two essential items for recording on the go: high-quality in-ear stereo headphones and a 5" guitar cable with gold-plated connectors. Both items are BOSS-brand certified.
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver The BD2 Blues Driver is a world class guitar effects overdrive pedal. It delivers silky smooth, yet crunchy sounds associated with some of the great blues guitar amps of the past 30 years. Using your volume control on your guitar to back the levels off you can go from emotive warm overdrive to a screaming…
Boss have created some of the best modulation pedals, going all the way back to the original CE-1. The Boss BF-3 Flanger pedal continues this tradition with a tone that rivals the analogue classics of yesteryear, combined with modern flexibility and original features like thick Ultra Flanging and Gate/Pan modes.
BOSS' best flanging…
This Boss DD-3 Digital Delay compact pedal is a fanatastic compact stomp box with outstanding quality equivalent to that of any rackmount delay unit. The unit has 3 different Delay modes and a hold function. This pedal would be a welcome addition to any pedal board setup and rig.
Key Features of the Boss DD3 Digital…
The DS-2 Turbo Distortion features twin modes for an expanded range of distortion--taking users from blues-rock rhythms to searing leads at the press of a pedal or twist of a knob. This pedal is the holy grail for Nirvana fans - this is the pedal Kurt Cobain used in "Nevermind" and "In Utero". Other players include Dave Navarro and John…
This clamp can be used to attach an SPD-Series percussion pad to a conventional cymbal stand for use with a V-Drums or acoustic drum kit.