Behringer New Product Announcement - VM1 Vintage Time Machine
It's been a long time coming, but Behringer finally announced the official release of the new VM1 Vintage Time Machine – True analog Delay / Echo / Chorus / Vibrato in a rugged floor pedal.
Fans of vintage delay sounds, rejoice! Today, Thursday 6th November, BEHRINGER finally confirmed the imminent release of the new VM1 Vintage Time Machine, which Behringer adds to its line of effects pedals: 550ms of true analog delay deliver the great sound of tape echo machines popular in the 70’s. Effects include Delay, Echo, Chorus and Vibrato.
The VM1-Vintage Time Machine brings outstanding, true analogue delay sounds for an incredibly affordable price.
Flexible sound-shaping controls including Effect Mix, Feedback, Delay Time and switchable Chorus / Vibrato with variable Depth dial in a wealth of classic sounds. An Input Level control with Overload LED and a true hard-wire bypass foot-switch assure signal fidelity and integrity.
The VM1 features a super-bright status LED, rugged all-metal chassis and includes an external PSU-SB DC power supply.
• True analog delay – up to 550ms
• Analog tape echo machine sound
• Delay, Echo, Chorus and Vibrato effects
• Input Level, Mix, Feedback, Delay and Chorus / Vibrato depth controls
• Overload and Effect Status LEDs
• True hard-wire bypass footswitch
• Input, Direct Out and Effect Out ¼” metal jacks
• External PSU-SB DC power supply included
• Rugged all-metal chassis
Dolphin Music is expecting the arrival of a limited-stock of those pedals very soon - 3rd week of November! To make sure you get one, place your orders now!