SampleRobot provides fully automated sampling
\"Save time and space“ is the motto. For the first time SampleRobot offers fully automatic sampling of real instruments in definable detail. With SampleRobot you can recreate your favorite instruments and sounds via software samplers. You can archive your samples and combine your sounds to completely new virtual instruments.
SampleRobot is the missing link between sound source and software sampler. It was never easier to record audio and to create multi samples in one go. Sale for SampleRobot starts mid of April 2005. Anticipated price will be £169 GBP 249, - Euro
Be mobile with SampleRobot
SampleRobot works as a copying machine for sounds. If there are MIDI connections available between an instrument and a computer SampleRobot sends out MIDI note messages and controller information, note by note. The external device gets the MIDI information and plays back the sounds. At the same time SampleRobot is in audio recording mode. Just a few mouse clicks and a fully detailed sampled Synthesizer with all internal sound programs is on your hard drive ready to be played with any available software sampler. SampleRobot is also equipped with half automatic recording functions for sampling of acoustic instruments.
Have your whole studio within your computer environment - SampleRobot enables you to work mobile!
Save time with SampleRobot
All procedures like sending MIDI Note on and off, program change, audio recording, naming, editing, audio fade calculation, loop creation, multi sample mapping, and export are executed fully automatically. It was never easier to record audio and to create multi samples in one go. SampleRobot is designed to work practically completely on its own while the user keeps full control of all parameters manually. And, SampleRobot\'s sampling engine is non destructive. Complex multi sample recordings can now be done in a jiffy. SampleRobot can create, arrange and archive whole projects full of multi sample layers.
Well-tried team play
SKYLIFE stands for innovative sound concepts in the field of film music and sound design. Apart from the high-quality DVD products like “DEEP SPACE” and “OFF SPACE” (nominated for the Surround Music Awards 2003 in Los Angeles) composer Christian Halten has a long experience in sound creation. He worked for companies like Waldorf (“Microwave XT”, “Q”, “PPG Wave 2.V-Plug-In”), Wizoo (“Xphraze”) and Hartmann (“Neuron”). Christian Halten was also involved as a composer and sound designer in the Hollywood movies “Catwoman” (Music: Klaus Badelt) and “The Ring Two” (Music: Hans Zimmer, Henning Lohner).
Eric Mootz is responsible for the programming and graphics of SampleRobot. The team is working for some fifteen years together successfully. For their work they have been awarded with the “Multi Media Award Saarland Germany” and the “Animago Award”.
- Fully automatic sampling of MIDI sound devices that are connected to a Windows compatible MIDI and audio interface
- Automatic output of velocity, after touch, MIDI controllers, program change to record all sound nuances
- Half automatic sampling of sound sources that are not equipped with a MIDI interface
- Auto functions and user macros for recording format and length, editing, normalizing, fading samples
- Automatic creation of crossfade loops, backward-forward loops and combinations
- Auto arrangement and mapping of multi samples including key maps with velocity splits and real time MIDI controller assignment
- Auto naming from an external ASCII file
- Batch multi sample creation from an uncut audio file
- Multi sample export formats: HALion, SoundFont2 and VSampler
- Audio file export format: single samples as WAV
- Data export file format: SRO (SampleRobot®)
- Sampling of Windows audio streams, played by other applications in the background
- Pitch information read and write (WAV files)
- Compatible with Windows XP
- Supports all Windows plug and play MIDI and audio devices
- Stand-alone application
- Minimum computer configuration: Pentium 3, 667 MHz, 256 MB RAM, 40 GB harddrive
For more information check out: www.samplerobot.com