Steinberg Releases CC121 - Advanced Integration Controller
Engineered specifically for the thousands of production environments using Cubase worldwide, CC121 interfaces the creativity of musicians and producers with the functional complexity of the world’s most popular music production system.
Built to an extremely high manufacturing and component standard, CC121 provides totally integrated tactile control of all parameters within Cubase, with a unique design architecture that keeps you 100% focused on your Cubase project.
- Advanced Integration System - totally integrated tactile control of Steinberg’s Cubase range of production systems, maintains complete focus on your production within Cubase
- Ultra-precision Advanced Integration Controller Knob with ‘point and control’ support - controls any visual Cubase 4 parameter, internal FX setting or VSTi parameter using mouse pointer selection
- High Quality, 100mm touch sensitive motorized fader: Full tactile control of the channel or group volume fader
- Dedicated controls for Cubase channel settings including solo, mute, record arm, automation (read/write), pan, VSTi editor and ‘e’ settings button
- Full Cubase EQ section in hardware: 12 Rotary EQ encoders and bypass/mode button
- Full transport section including jog wheel
- User-assignable section – adapt the CC121 to your needs
- Instant plug and play with Cubase-ready LED - no additional setup or parameter assigning required
- Outstanding engineering and component quality including valuable full metal case
- Cross-platform support – compatible with Mac and PC
For more details, visit the CC121 product page at Dolphin.