TerraTec Introduces PHASE X24 FW Interface
TerraTec Producer unveiled their new PHASE X24 FW at Musikmesse, the professional version of PHASE 24 FW. Featuring a range of connection options and FireWire technology housed in a stand-alone aluminum chassis, the interface sports two analog inputs (line, hi-Z or mic in with 48V phantom power), four outputs, digital I/O, MIDI I/O, insert jacks and gain knobs.
The two combination jacks on the front panel of the external housing accept 6.3 mm (1/4\") jack plugs for instruments such as electric guitars and basses, as well as XLR connectors for microphones. Equipped with status and clip LEDs, these inputs\' levels are individually adjustable using two dedicated gain knobs. On demand, 48-volt phantom power can assigned separately to each channel.
With four line outs (two main and two monitor), the PHASE X 24 FW\'s crystal-clear signals are easily sent to outboard devices. The unit also features 24-bit /192-kHz signal processing and 111 dB signal-to-noise ratio. What\'s more, two front-panel inserts accommodate external effects, for instance, compressors and other signal processors.
An adjustable headphones output, a digital interface (optical) for S/PDIF, AC3 and DTS formats, and a MIDI I/O round out the range of connection options. All cords and adapters required to connect the device are included. TerraTec Producer\'s extended audio system also ships with a handy tote bag enabling users to enjoy the new PHASE\'s many benefits here, there and everywhere.
- FireWire audio system
- 2 microphone/instrument inputs (XLR combo jacks)
- Analog design developed jointly with SPL
- Individually assignable 48V phantom power
- 2 gain knobs
- 2 analog inputs (balanced 6.3 mm (1/4\") jacks)
- 2 inserts (stereo 6.3 mm (1/4\") jacks)
- 4 analog outputs (balanced 6.3 mm (1/4\") jacks)
- 1 optical digital I/O
- 1 MIDI I/O
- Digital hardware mixer
- 24-bit / 192-kHz analog signal processing
- 24-bit / 96-kHz digital signal processing
- 109 dB signal-to-noise ratio, analog inputs (Aweighted)
- 111 dB signal-to-noise ratio, analog outputs (A-weighted)