All-new Digidesign Pro Tools M-Powered software for selected M-Audio Sound Cards
Pro Tools M-Powered is an exciting new version of Digidesign’s award-winning Pro Tools software that is designed to work with select M-Audio hardware peripherals. An ideal way to professionally record, edit, and mix music, Pro Tools M-Powered software includes many of the same features that top studios rely on to produce Grammy award winning albums and Academy Award winning film sound.
Compatible products for Pro Tools M-Powered
High-Definition 4-In/4-Out Audio Card with Digital I/O and MIDI. details
4-In/4-Out Audio Card with MIDI and Digital I/O. details
18-in/14-out FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface w/ ADAT Lightpipe. details
4-In/10-Out FireWire Mobile Recording Interface. details
37-Key FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface and Controller. details
Pro Tools M-Powered software allows home studio users and people who need highly portable recording solutions to take advantage of the recording industry’s most popular audio/MIDI production software along with a variety of M-Audio interfaces. Users can also access additional Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partners products designed specifically for Pro Tools, including the Command|8 control surface.
The features and performance of Pro Tools M-Powered software are very similar to Pro Tools LE software, with a few notable differences:
- Pro Tools M-Powered does not include Propellerhead Software Reason Adapted and IK Multimedia SampleTank SE, AmpliTube LE, and T-RackS EQ
- Pro Tools M-Powered provides less reliable error reporting
- Pro Tools M-Powered does not support the DV Toolkit option (i.e., no DigiTranslator support)
- Pro Tools M-Powered does not support Avid video peripherals
- Pro Tools M-Powered does not support Digidesign Ethernet control surfaces such as Control|24Award winning film sound.
Pro Tools M-Powered Software Demo Version
This demo software and M-Audio hardware drivers can be downloaded for free by clicking the \"Download\" button above. The demo software only works with the following M-Audio interfaces: FireWire 1814, FireWire 410, Ozonic, Audiophile 192, and Audiophile 2496. This demo version has Save and Export functionality disabled. Please see your M-Audio dealer to purchase the full version of Pro Tools M-Powered software.