MDW Hi-Res Parametric EQ 3.0 Now Available
If clarity and definition are what your customers are looking to achieve in their Pro Tools® mixes, the new Massenburg DesignWorks® Hi-Res Parametric EQ 3.0 can help them attain that and more with natural-sounding results. This latest version provides even more flexibility for Pro Tools|HD® users; new RTAS® support added to the TDM version enables them to use the EQ across all three Pro Tools platforms—Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE®, and Pro Tools M-Powered™.
Developed by the creator of the parametric EQ, George Massenburg, MDW® Hi-Res Parametric EQ 3.0 emulates the filter curves of Massenburg’s legendary GML 8200 reference-standard equaliser. Designed for Pro Tools|HD systems, version 3.0 offers new RTAS support, giving customers the flexibility to use the EQ with Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered systems too. With its unprecedented clarity, unmatched smoothness, and excellent high-frequency response, MDW® Hi-Res Parametric EQ will help them achieve optimal definition in their mixes.
- Wide frequency selection, from 10 Hz to 41 kHz, with variable Q and choice of three or five band EQ
- Double-precision 48-bit processing for unprecedented clarity
- Emulates GML 8200 constant shape reciprocal filter curves — the industry-standard reference
- IsoPeak® functionality lets you quickly solo a target frequency band
- A/B snapshots allow settings comparisons
- Supports both TDM and RTAS plug-in formats