First USB Microphone from Audix released.
Audix, manufacturer of professional microphones, have released their first product utilising driverless USB technology to connect directly to PC and MAC.
The USB12 is the first gooseneck USB mic of its kind to offer studio quality recording, making it ideal for podcasting, live chat and general internet communication. Being of Audix design its superb quality means it will also give excellent results when used for traditional voice and instrument recording. The addition of a headphone output allows real time and playback monitoring.
With 16bit 44.1k and 48k support for playback and recording through its 12mm high definition condenser capsule the USB12 records with a frequency response of 50-16,000Hz. A low frequency roll-off filter helps to achieve pristine recordings, particularly important when the resulting file may be compressed for online use. The “push to talk” button is useful when recording live and can be set to “steady on” or “momentary on”. It is available in either black or white.
- Flexible Gooseneck design
- Record directly to computer via USB
- Studio quality sound
- “Plug and Play” driverless operation
- Mac and PC compatible
- 16 bit sample resolution
- Supports 44.1k and 48k sample rates
- 12mm high resolution condenser capsule
- Push to Talk – ‘steady on’ or ‘momentary on’
- Bass roll-off filter
- Headphone jack for real time monitoring
- Available in black or white
- Vocal recording
- Instrument recording
- Live Chat / IP Communication
- Medical / Legal reporting
- Internet Telecommunication