Turn any track into a bruiser with Big Bad Guitars – now shipping from Time+Space
Nine Volt Audio return bigger and badder with some intense and aggressive tones
Big Bad Guitars is a collection of tough and heavy-duty modern rock guitar loops that will turn any track into a bruiser. With aggressive and intense tones, all parts were recorded on two guitars through different amps, allowing for a huge stereo spread of six-string sound.
Amp sounds were dialed in and recorded by producer, mixer and engineer Michael Wagener, known for his work with many top hard rock and heavy metal bands like Motley Crue, Ozzy Osbourne and Metallica.
As part of Nine Volt Audio’s BPM Flex Series™, every REX-based loop in the collection can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts, making this one of the most flexible modern hard rock guitar libraries available. So whether you need the rumble of a drop-tuned riff, the punch of a power chord chorus or some high gain growl to add edge to a track, Big Bad Guitars is ready for the gig.
- Big Bad Guitars presents 925 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops and ACIDized Wav. Each part is presented as a mono, single guitar part, and an accompanying stereo loop with each part panned hard left and right.
- Organized into "mini-song" suites, each suite contains clearly labeled song parts, riffs, string "scrapes" and sustained chords for endings and breaks.
- The collection features 130+ "remix" style guitar loops that feature filtered, “stuttered” and effected sounds designed to take each suite to the next level.
- Any of the REX-based loops (used in Stylus RMX and Reason) can be used at tempos as slow as 70 BPM.
- Includes a "Toolbox" section of straight-ahead 8th and 16th note palm-muted power chord loops, designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.