NUMARK INTRODUCES HIGH RESOLUTION VINYL-TO-CD AND DIGITAL MEDIA SYSTEM, LP 2 CD
USB Turntable Converts Vinyl to Digital Files and Records to CD, Featuring Disc Mastering by Alesis
Numark, the world’s leading manufacturer of products for the DJ market, announces LP 2 CD, an advanced USB turntable with internal flash memory and CD recorder studio-grade digital archiving.
LP 2 CD is a professional tool for fine-quality conversion of vinyl recordings to CD, WAV or MP3, with or without a computer. Digital files can be used in any CD player, iPod, hard disk player or other digital format. LP 2 CD is a sophisticated all-in-one system with internal flash memory, so no computer is required to make superbly high-quality digital recordings from vinyl or any other analog source using the RCA line inputs.
Because it is built around 1GB of flash memory, users can make multiple copies of their albums, make custom mix CDs or export music via the integrated USB audio interface.
LP 2 CD provides the absolute finest quality of digitization through non-simultaneous conversion and burning processes. By burning CDs after vinyl is recorded to the internal flash memory, LP 2 CD eliminates the problem of CD recorder vibrations interfering with the turntable needle. LP 2 CD also employs Alesis mastering technology, including high resolution, 24-bit, 192kHz A-D converters for outstandingly low distortion and clock jitter, resulting in dramatically better sound quality than consumer grade CD converters.
Key features of LP 2 CD include:
- USB turntable with integrated flash memory system and built-in CD burner for all-in-one recording from vinyl to CD
- Mastering by Alesis, finest possible conversion audio quality and superior CD recording consistency
- USB audio interface, analog (RCA) line in, and analog (RCA) line out for comprehensive connection
- EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) software for easy, intuitive recording
- Audio editing software assists in reduction of noise, clicks, and pops from worn recordings
LP 2 CD is due at retailers in Q3-2008.